Texas Instruments TI-84 PLUS CE Graphing Calculator, Black (Frustration-Free Packaging) (84PLCE/PWB/2L1/A)
|Price:||+ $5.53 shipping|
|You Save:||$36.01 (24%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-resolution, full-color backlit display
- Sleek Design
- TI Rechargeable Battery
- Familiar 84 Plus Family Functionality
- Ability to import and use images
Buy this product as Renewed and save $6.04 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Approved for Exams
The TI-84 Plus CE is approved for use on the following exams:
> PSAT*, SAT*, and ACT* college entrance exams.
> AP* Exams that allow or require a graphing calculator.
> Approved for use on the IB exam.
* SAT and AP are trademarks owned by the College Board. PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. International Baccalaureate is a registered trademark of the International Baccalaureate Organization. None was involved in the production of nor endorses TI products.
|TI-83 Plus||TI-84 Plus||TI-84 Plus CE||TI-Nspire CX||TI-89 Titanium||TI-Nspire CX CAS|
|Permitted on SAT, AP, PSAT/NMSQT Tests||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|User Available Memory||160KB ROM / 24K RAM||480KB ROM / 24K RAM||3.0MB ROM / 154K RAM||100MB||2.7MB ROM / 188K RAM||100MB|
|Color Display, Ability to utilize Images||✓||✓|
|Use for Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Use for Trigonometry, Statistics/AP Statistics, Business & Finance, Biology, Chemistry/AP Chemistry||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Use for Geometry, Precalculus, College Math, Linear Algebra||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Use for Calculus/AP Calculus, Physics/AP Physics||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Use for Mechanical Engineering and Differential Equations||✓||✓||✓|
|Use for Electrical Engineering||✓||✓|
|Use for Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Color Graphing Calculator, Black
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Black
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphics Calculator, Black
Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator with Student Software (PC/Mac)
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Blueberry Graphing Calculator
|Sold By||Nu Baz||EConcepts2020||TerraceMall||EConcepts2020||Autarchy||BroadElectronics|
|Item Dimensions||8.60 x 6.10 x 1.80 inches||7.50 x 3.42 x 0.62 inches||9.30 x 4.30 x 4.20 inches||7.80 x 6.06 x 1.34 inches||0.62 x 3.42 x 7.50 inches||1.80 x 7.50 x 10.75 inches|
With TI-84 Plus Silver Edition functionality and a high-resolution, full-color backlit display, the TI-84 Plus CE makes comprehension of math and science topics quicker and easier. Built-in Math Print feature enables students to enter and view math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks. Includes a TI Rechargeable Battery. Ideal for middle school through college.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Who thought that using light blue and green together on a black surface would be helpful? It's impossible for me to tell the difference between the two colors that represent 2nd and alpha modes. I had to use a flashlight to be able to see the colors clearly, something that you may not have access to in a classroom. Another color that contrasts better would have been good. I was able to go off of the location, blue in the upper left of a key, green in the upper right, to tell which key/mode I was looking for. Except, the off button/mode is swapped. Just really poorly thought out.
2) No backspace button is a crime. Sure, you can use the arrow keys to go back, then use the delete key to clear the character under the cursor. But a calculator that was a fraction of the price of this, actually has a backspace button.
Overall, I'm not really that impressed with this calculator. I got it for the extra memory, as it will handle larger tables than my cheaper one. But if you don't need to process large tables (40+ entries), stick with a less expensive model. This one is actually disappointing, especially considering the price. If you can't get the UI correct, what are you even doing?
Design: This calculator is very thin and sleek, making it one of the best-looking calculators in the market and the most portable.
Materials: These calculators materials are god awful, For close to $150 your getting a cheap, scratchable hunk of plastic. With its terrible fingerprint attracting screen and its scratched front panel (mine came scratched) I feel this calculator should be made of much better materials considering its price. In the first month, 2 of the plastic bumpers on the back fell off because the cheap glue used does not stick. Overall I would say the build quality of the ti 84 is completely unacceptable.
All in all, pretty solid calculator.