Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles, 14 oz, Pack of 6
- Gluten Free
- The easiest way to bring the bold flavor of New Orleans to your table is to make sure Zatarain’s is in your pantry!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Coconut Milk & Cream
Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk and Coconut Cream add richness and body to your curries, sauces, soups, beverages and desserts. Try our Regular, Lite, and Organic varieties.
Sauces & Pastes
Add that special Thai touch to any meal with Thai Kitchen’s line of sauces and pastes. Making classic dishes like Red Curry Shrimp and Chicken Satay at home just got easier.
When making Pad Thai, soups and stir fry just reach for Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles. Or toss them with your favorite sauce for a new twist on pasta.
Bring Thai restaurant flavors home with Thai Kitchen’s convenient meals. Classic noodle soups and dishes can be prepared at home, work, or school in just minutes.
With our Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Stir Fry Rice Noodles, you can finally make Thai-inspired dishes right at home! Just toss them with your favorite sauce or stir-fry them with any meat or vegetable for a quick and delicious meal. Easy to cook, our rice noodles will add the traditional Asian stir-fry taste and texture you’ve been craving. Gluten free and vegan, our noodles are steamed, not fried.
Flavor: Stir Fry | Size: 14 Ounce
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product Best by date decoding: Use the first grouping of letters as the month, second grouping of numbers as day, and the first two digits of the last grouping as yearThis product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Rice, Water. Gluten Free
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** BENJAMIN BANNISTER'S PAD THAI RECIPE FOR TWO ***
— INGREDIENTS —
• 7 oz Thai Kitchen Stir Fry Rice Noodles (1/2 of this product)
• 1/2 lb of your meat of choice: chicken, shrimp, or beef
• 1 tablespoon peanut oil (x4)
• 2 teaspoons of Tamicon Tamarind Paste, 8oz
• 1/3 cup honey
• 3 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
• 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
• 3 eggs
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 4-5 chopped scallions (also called green onions)
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 limes, quartered
— DIRECTIONS —
1) THE NOODLES:
• Put rice noodles in a large bowl, add boiling water, cover. Let sit 5-10 minutes until noodles are just tender; check every few minutes to make sure they don't get too soft.
• Drain, drizzle with 1 tablespoon peanut oil to keep from sticking. Set aside.
2) PEANUTS: This step is optional. Regular peanuts are ok.
• Pre-heat small saucepan on medium with 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
• Add the 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, sautée for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside in a bowl.
3) THE SAUCE: This will make slightly more than you need so feel free to play with the ratios.
• Using the same small saucepan from the peanuts, set heat to med-low.
• In a bowl, mix 2 teaspoons tamarind paste, 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 1/3 cup honey, and 2 tablespoons rice vinegar. Stir.
• Pour into the saucepan (use a spatula to get every drop in), bring just to a simmer.
• Stir in 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
• Turn heat to lowest setting and let it sit.
4) THE MEAT: Cook 1/2 lb of your meat of choice: chicken, beef, shrimp.
• For shrimp, follow your box instructions.
• For chicken and beef, cut up as 1/4 inch x 1 inch slices, cook over medium heat until just done.
• Set aside.
4.5) Pre-heat large skillet or wok over high heat with 2 tablespoons peanut oil.
5) EGGS AND VEGGIES
• Crack open 3 eggs in a bowl and whisk. Set aside. (You can vary the eggs based on preference: keep within 2-4 eggs)
• Mince 3 garlic cloves.
• Chop 4-5 scallions diagonally, toss out bottom white portion (or use if you like)
• Chop 1/4 cup cilantro.
6) PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER:
• When your chopping/mincing is done, the large skillet/wok should be ready. Add garlic, cook for about 45 seconds, move aside in pan.
• Add whisked eggs to pan. Once they start to set, scramble them until just done, cut it into rough chunks with a spatula while scrambling.
• Add your meat, noodles, and scallions. Slightly mix everything together.
• Drizzle 3/4 of THE SAUCE over everything. Toss and mix to coat all surface areas.
• Taste a few noodles. If you want more flavor, slowly add the rest of the sauce. Be careful because this is the point where you could overdo the flavor.
• After 2-3 minutes with the occasional mixing, the noodles should look stir-fried. Turn off heat and serve on 2 plates. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Add lime wedges on the side.
Let me know how it taste!
NOTE: Do not simply soak these. They will stay too firm. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Hard pad Thai noodles when you made it for company is not so cool. My fault - the directions on the box tell you that you need to pour boiling water over them and let them sit about 10 min. Then they will fry up PERFECTLY! Works every time.
These arrived perfectly - no breakage - although who would care? Perfect! I will DEFINITELY order these again when we run out.
my only complaint is that the last time they came in my Subscribe & Save delivery, someone had used packaging tape all around the 6 packages, which stuck to both the cardboard and the plastic window and tore everything when i tried to remove it; it should have been bagged like the other times..
I am familiar with and like Thai Kitchen, so I was happy to see a multi box offering. I loved having multiple boxes arrive at my door, knowing that I am set for rice noodles for a little while.
I cook them according to direction and they turn out well (bring water to boil, turn off, add noodles, cover and let sit for 8-10minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water). I always cook up the whole box as my husband and have huge appetites, and any leftovers are welcome and will be devoured.
If you want to make a stir fry or any ethnic/asian noodle dish, this is your product! The ingredients are simple - rice, water, that's it!
Why is that so hard for all these big corporations to stop drenching food in chemicals and provide simple wholesome foods with ingredients you know and can pronounce?
Thai kitchen stir fry noodles = excellent, satisfying meal
I jave 2 favorite ways to use them - one is in a meat marinara sauce, and the other is mixed in with my stir fry - yummy in my tummy. And, since I have a gluten, corn, and soy allergy issue these are perfect for my pasta cravings.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.