- File Size: 8547 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0310761409
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Zonderkidz (September 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2015
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XJD797F
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #493,039 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $2.00 (22%)
Price set by seller.
Thankful Kindle Edition with Audio/Video
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 21 pages||Optimized for larger screens||Age Level: 4 - 8|
|Grade Level: P - 3|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to large size of this book, please connect your device to WiFi to download.
- Kindle Edition with Audio/Video: Audio/Video content is available on Fire tablets (except Kindle Fire 1st Generation) and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From School Library Journal
About the Author
Eileen Spinelli is a poet and picture book author with a talent for lovable stories that tug at the heart. She is the author of more than forty books for children, including Heat Wave, When You Are Happy, I Know It’s Autumn, Thanksgiving at the Tappletons’, Sophie’s Masterpiece, and Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch. Ms. Spinelli lives in Wayne, Pennsylvania.--This text refers to the board_book edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a cute book about being thankful for the little everyday things. The pictures are cute and the things that people are thankful for are different, like an artist being thankful for color.
SImple, but nice. And of course the last page says the reader is "thankful for you".