That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn—a perfect twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as twisted as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk... ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
Best sellers in Children's eBooks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We all say it. Now lets play it.
that’s what she said, the twisted party game where sidesplitting laughter is the norm. you may, in fact, wet your pants.
this outrageous party in a box has players matching hilarious red setup cards to the funniest white phrase cards. designed for four or more, the game includes 400 white phrase cards and 58 red setup cards.
"This game is as twisted as your mind wants it to be!"
Ladies' Night Out
bring that's what she said to the next girls night and learn all your friend's secrets.
that's what she said is the perfect game to bring to family game night... but only if you can handle hearing your best friend (or dad) say ridiculously twisted things!!
brides and bridesmaids! host the ultimate bachelorette party by bringing that's what she said—it’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch.
You’ll never see your friends the same way again.
designed for four or more players, that's what she said takes 30-60 minutes to play. unlike other party games, all the cards within the game are designed to work together to maximize the evening's hilarity and minimize those awkward well-that-wasn't-funny moments. also, after each round, players can discard one card that doesn't tickle their pickle (twss) and redraw to keep their hand funny and fresh. the player known to be the most twisted of the bunch is the first judge, and starts the game by reading a red setup card to the group, while the remaining players select the most hilarious card from their hand for consideration. the judge awards the winner the red setup card as a marker, and the first player to collect five setup cards wins.
Our fans are saying:
"A better version of Cards against Humanity"
"We laughed until we cried!”
"Always a hit at any party!”
"This game takes funny to a whole new level!"