The Neurodharma of Love: Rewire Your Brain for Healthy Relationships Audible Audiobook – Original recording
The Neuroscience of Fulfilling Relationships - A Guided Training Program....
Most of our greatest joys and sorrows happen in our relationships with others. Imagine then: what if you could guide your mind to forgive, heal, and find greater happiness in your connections with others? "The remarkable truth is that you can," teaches Rick Hanson. With The Neurodharma of Love, this well-respected clinician and teacher shows us how brain science, practical psychology, and Buddhist meditation practices are now converging to help us experience greater intimacy and fulfillment - in our intimate relationships, with family and friends, and in our larger circles of work and community. This practice-centered audio program invites us to learn:
- How to strengthen our underlying neural circuits of empathy, compassion, kindness, and love at the deepest levels
- Meditations to help us heal childhood wounds and shift out of fight-or-flight reactivity
- How to create a healthy balance of intimacy and independence, open our hearts, resolve conflicts with others, and lay the neuropsychological foundation for lasting love
"Compassion," "Love," "Openheartedness" - these aren't just nice ideas. They're actual brain states that we can nurture and strengthen. The Neurodharma of Love shows us how, with powerful insights and practices to enrich all of our relationships.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||6 hours and 27 minutes|
|Author||Rick Hanson PhD|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 03, 2014|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #53,951 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#358 in Love, Dating & Attraction
#1,481 in Love & Romance (Books)
#1,648 in Mental & Spiritual Healing
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm a retired therapist and this really worked for me.