- 1. The Galaxy BeingSeptember 15, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAdventurous radio station operator contacts a fellow experimenter in another galaxy. The operator locks in 3D communication, but a DJ who wants to impress his girlfriend with the station's range, boosts the signal all the way up, unknowingly sucking the alien, who's composed of electricity, into the remote desert town.
- 2. 100 Days Of The DragonSeptember 22, 196350minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a scientist in the Orient invents a serum that permits human flesh to be remolded and shaped at will, the Premier sees a way of overtaking the world.
- 3. The Architects Of FearSeptember 29, 196351minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRobert Culp is chosen to undergo a painful and bizarre mutation from human to Thetan.
- 4. The Man With The PowerOctober 6, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDonald Pleasence plays a college professor who devises a method of harnessing cosmic energy into an undetectable beam that can devastate humans.
- 5. The Sixth FingerOctober 13, 196351minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDavid McCallum is a coal miner who is transformed into a futuristic man with a grotesquely enlarged brain, a sixth finger and tremendous mental powers.
- 6. The Man Who Was Never BornOctober 28, 196351min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMartin Landau portrays a time-traveller desperately trying to stop the birth of an inventor whose bacterium turns humans into mutants.
- 7. O.B.I.T.November 3, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt the top secret Cypress Hills Research Center, scientists are kept under constant watch through O.B.I.T., Outer Bank Individuated Teletracer, a mysterious electronic device that tunes in on the different wave lengths of the human body
- 8. The Human FactorNovember 10, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt an isolated military installation in Greenland, Major Brothers (Harry Guardino) has allowed one of his men to die after falling in a crevasse. Suffering from hallucinations, he goes to Dr. Hamilton (James Merrill). Hamilton has invented a device that allows him to read the thoughts of another person. Hamilton and Brothers connect via the device, but then a power surge causes the unthinkable: the minds of the two men switch bodies. The deranged Maj. Brothers is bent on destroying the whole base. Unfortunately, his mind is in the psychiatrist's body, and the other base workers know nothing of the mind switch.
- 9. Corpus EarthlingNovember 17, 196351minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Jonas Temple, geologists, and his assistant Laurie have been examining some unusual rocks which seem unlike any they have studied. Later, when Temple is alone, the rocks assume the forms of black, living, pulsating creatures
- 10. NightmareDecember 1, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA group of astronauts are captured on the planet Ebon and made prisoners of war. The Ebonites interrogate all of the prisoners using such special methods to get information as torture and drugs.
- 11. It Crawled Out Of The WoodworkDecember 8, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt the Norco Energy Research Commission, a cleaning lady is finishing her midnight chores. As she vacuums her machine picks up a small inanimate black mass. It is sucked into the chamber of the cleaner and there it feeds on the energy motor.
- 12. The BorderlandDecember 15, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIan Russell, Director of Research at Arrex Electronics, is conducting an experiment on a small magnetic field cell when he accidentally drops his pencil.
- 13. Tourist AttractionDecember 22, 196351minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTycoon John Dexter spears a dolphin-like sea creature off San Blas in the Caribbean. It appears to be dead but, on shore, it comes to life and begins to make shrill, whistling sounds, which have a pattern and can be decoded.
- 14. The Zanti MisfitsDecember 29, 196351min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThroughout history society has been faced with the problem of what to do with malcontents and misfits whose behavior undermines and destroys the foundations of civilizations.
- 15. The MiceJanuary 5, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Thomas Kellander, Director of Neo-Kinematics, is in charge of a machine that will break down matter to electrical waves so it can be transmitted like radio and reassembled at the reception point.
- 16. Controlled ExperimentJanuary 12, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe inhabitants of Mars and its satellites, worried by the fact that Earth's warlike humans might spread their ways to other planets, send two messengers to research the peculiar phenomenon known only to the human race -- murder.
- 17. Don't Open Until DoomsdayJanuary 19, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOn the night of her marriage in 1929, Mrs. Harvey Kry's husband suddenly disappeared. He made the mistake of unwrapping a gift labeled "Don't Open Till Doomsday."
- 18. ZzzzzzJanuary 26, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEntomologist, Ben Fields, has been specializing in the study of bees. His lab contains a system of recorders and computers which allow him to talk to the insects and thereby learn of their society and lives.
- 19. The InvisiblesFebruary 2, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a billion, billion years, the strange forces of cosmic energy have put together nameless nuclei that met and fell to Earth where, although deformed by the fall, they plan to rule by infesting the bodies of powerful and influential humans.
- 20. The Bellero ShieldApril 3, 200551minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRichard Bellero's experiments with a laser beam gun capture a traveler from a "world" of light. This LASER CREATURE has the power, in emergency, encase itself in a bell-shaped, clear plastic like shell that is impervious to anything on Earth.
- 21. The Children Of Spider CountyFebruary 16, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFour of the nations' leading young scientists simultaneously vanish and the succeeding investigation reveals they were all born in Spider County within the same month, each delivered two months premature, and each carried the same middle name...Eros.
- 22. Specimen: UnknownFebruary 23, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDabney Coleman discovers a strange alien life form on the walls of a space lab which is capable of maturing into flowers that emit a universally lethal toxin.
- 23. Second ChanceMarch 1, 196451minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn amusement park joy ride becomes an unexpected trip into space by an Empyrian from another planet. The passengers are unwilling and are chosen by the Empyrian because they have little to leave behind.
- 24. MoonstoneMarch 9, 196451min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn expeditionary force on the moon finds a strange spherical stone. It turns out to be a space craft from another planet containing a number of beings who appear to be eyes floating in a gelatinous substance.
- 25. The MutantMarch 15, 196451min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA group of scientists living on a strange planet -- Annex One -- are held there by one of their own scientists who has become a mutant due to the effect of the Radio Isotopes in the rainfall.
- Leslie StevensByron HaskinLaslo BenedekJames GoldstoneLeonard HornGerd OswaldAbner BibermanJohn ErmanJohn BrahmPaul StanleyRobert FloreyAlan Crosland Jr.Charles HaasLeon BensonFelix Fiest
- Leslie Stevens
- Season year
- Purchase rights
- Stream instantly Details
- Prime Video (streaming online video)
- Available to watch on supported devices
4.6 out of 5 stars
697 global ratings
- 78% of reviews have 5 stars
- 12% of reviews have 4 stars
- 5% of reviews have 3 stars
- 1% of reviews have 2 stars
- 3% of reviews have 1 stars