The Science of Self-Learning: How to Teach Yourself Anything, Learn More in Less Time, and Direct Your Own Education Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
How to learn effectively when you have to be both the teacher and student. Work smarter and save yourself countless hours.
Self-learning is not just about performing better in the classroom or the office. It’s about being able to aim your life in whatever direction you choose and conquering the obstacles in front of you.
Replicable methods and insights to build expertise from ground zero.
The Science of Self-Learning focuses not only on learning, but what it means to direct your own learning. Anyone can read a book, but what about more? You will learn to deconstruct a topic and then construct your own syllabus and plan. Gathering information, initial research, having a dialogue with new information - unlock these skills and you will unlock your life.
Make complex topics painless and less intimidating to approach and break down.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for more than a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Develop habits and skills to fulfill your career or hobby goals.
- Understand the learning success pyramid and how self-regulation and confidence impact learning.
- How to stay motivated in tedious and tiring learning.
- The SQ3R method and conversing with information.
- Science-based methods to help your brain absorb and retain more.
- Speed-reading and comprehension.
- How to plan and schedule like Benjamin Franklin.
- How to extract information like juice from an orange.
Most people have multiple careers in their lives. Self-learning is how you keep up and adapt.
The only thing that is given in life is that it will change. Seasons change. Moods change. You will change. Whatever happens, you will need to adapt to your new circumstances. Survival of the fittest isn’t just something that exists in science textbooks - it’s what happens in every phase of your life. The ability to learn is what determines whether you sink or swim.
Gain the competitive edge and upgrade yourself by learning how to learn: scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||3 hours and 2 minutes|
|Narrator||Gregory Allen Siders|
|Audible.com Release Date||December 07, 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #19,508 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#13 in Memory Improvement (Audible Books & Originals)
#45 in Creativity (Audible Books & Originals)
#68 in Memory Improvement Self-Help
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Some very useful strategies, tips and information that are adaptable to suit needs and purposes; a lovely little book that was a pleasure to read and I really look forward to implementing more of the takeaways on my own journey.