Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About The Tutorverse
Join us for live online ISEE, SHSAT, SAT classes, and more! Digital practice Sets & Tests now available! Visit www.thetutorverse.com to learn more about our prep options.
Collectively commanding decades of instructional experience, our educators possess both a deep understanding of standardized testing subject-matter and a demonstrated ability to get through to students.
We know how to prepare students for standardized tests, and have helped thousands of students achieve their academic goals.
We've bottled up some of this know-how to bring you the best in test prep materials.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Live Online Classes & Self-Paced Videos!
Not sure how to maximize your limited prep time? Join our interactive online classes for exclusive content and engaging live instruction.
Visit www.thetutorverse.com/classes to learn about or enroll in our live-taught, small-group classes and review sessions.
Visit www.thetutorverse.com/digital to access our self-paced video workshops and content clinics.
January 2021 - 6th Edition:
We've made corrections for minor errata and have made some modifications to our ELA content.
With over 1,200 high-quality, well-edited practice SHSAT questions, this book is better than ever. New York City SHSAT: 1,200+ Practice Problems contains more questions than 10 full-length exams!
This book contains:
- 1,200+ high-quality practice questions in print - no need to go online or watch videos
- 200+ reading comprehension questions - covering poems, literature, and data-based inferencing
- 100+ grid-in math practice questions
- 76,000+ words providing detailed answer explanations that actually make sense
- 2 full-length practice tests tie everything together and simulate a real test-taking experience
- Separate, dedicated sections for each section of the test, to help build confidence through understanding
- Questions that progress in difficulty help you quickly master the basics and score extra points on even the toughest questions.
Great for independent study or for use with a tutor!