- File Size: 3603 KB
- Print Length: 158 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1138176559
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 22, 2015)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019P2PO0Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,898,239 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Therapist's Pregnancy: Intrusion in the Analytic Space 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The Therapist's Pregnancy provides a thoughtful and practical guide to therapist and clinical supervisor alike, extending beyond the realm of psychoanalysis and psychotherapy to other treatment modalities as well....It serves as a compilation of previously scattered studies on the impact of pregnancy, additionally presenting the results of an unpublished longitudinal study by Fenster. Throughout the book's 11 chapters, a range of issues is covered, from theoretical discussions of how pregnancy elicits specific transference and countertransference themes to the nuts-and-bolts issues of accepting or not accepting gifts after the baby's birth and fielding often intrusive questions by the patient."
- Ira J. Schaer, Contemporary Psychology
"As a pregnant therapist and as a supervisor of pregnant clinicians, I have experienced many of the issues detailed by the authors. I have shared literature, experience, and impressions in a somewhat haphazard fashion with my pregnant therapist colleagues. This book brings all the relevant literature together and adds new directions to the extant material. I commend the authors for an impressive, creative, and much-needed volume."
- Elissa P. Benedek, Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|