Thermometer, Thermometer for Fever Kids, Baby, Adults Thermometer Oral and Armpit Thermometer - Accurate and Fast Readings Digital Rectal/Oral/Underarm Thermomete
- ✅ Highly Convenient, the Flexible Tip Allows You to Take Temperatures Conveniently. Whether You Want to Use. It as a Rectal Thermometer for Your Baby, or As an Oral Thermometer for an Adult in Your Household, This Thermometer Gives You the Convenience You’Re Looking for
- ✅ Mini Design is Perfect for Going Out And Home, Letting You Know Your Babys Temperature Easily and Quickly.Compact & Portable - Small Size and Lightweight for Easy Portability. Suitable for Home, Travel, Dorm and So Forth
- ✅ 100% Brand New and High Quality Fast Measurement Temperature Sensor, One-Button Operation, Press the Power Button to Measure, the Temperature Can be Measured in About 60 Seconds, Beeping Sound Lets You Know When Measurement is Complete
- ✅ Durable Material LCD Digital Thermometer, Easy to Clean - the Waterproof Tip Allows You to Clean the Thermometer in an Easy Way. The Hard Case that Comes With the Thermometer Makes It Easy to Keep it that Way
- ✅ Auto Power Off the Thermometer has an Automatic Shutdown Function, But in Order to Extend the Battery Life, It is Recommended to Turn Off the Power Timely After Measurement.Memory and Automatic Shut Off.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Product Size: 141 x 10 x 12mm
Application: Oral Cavity, Rectum, Armpit
Display Range: 32 degree-42.9 degree
Accuracy: +/- 0.1degree (Between 37degree- 42degree)
Power Supply: CR1632 3V Button Cell (INCLUDED)
The thermometer consists of sensing probe, internal integrated circuit and LCD.
LCD display clearly shows the measured value.
20s fast reading with beep prompt.
Suitable for Oral Cavity, Rectum, Armpit temperature measurement.
Beep prompt if the measured temp is out of test range.
With automatic shutdown function.
With memory function, auto display the last measured value after power on.
Easy reading, measurement accuracy, no harmful mercury, etc., and have Beeper and memory function.
1 Before use, disinfect the thermometer sensor head with alcohol.
2 Press the power button, the buzzer will make a beep sound, and the prompt symbol will be displayed.
3 Subsequently, the display shows the last measured temperature for 2 minutes, and then the ° C symbol on the display flashes, indicating that it is in the state to be measured.
4 Put the sensor head of the thermometer into the measurement part, the display shows that the temperature gradually rises. At the same time, the ° C symbol flashes, indicating that the measurement is in progress.
If the temperature remains unchanged for 16 consecutive minutes, the ° C symbol stops blinking, indicating that the body temperature measurement is completed and the measurement results have been memorized, and the displayed temperature value can be read.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.