|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.12 x 3.15 x 0.08 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||91447|
ECO Thermostat Assembly Replace for Atwood 91447 Replacement Part for Water Heater Repair Parts Fit For RV, Motor Home Emergency Cutoff Service Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Water heater repair parts for RV, Motor, Home,etc.Easy installation, if follow our installation instructions
- Fits Models:GCH6-4E, GCH6-6E, GCH6-7E, GC6A-7E, GH6-6E, GH6-7E, GH6-8E, G6A-6E, G6A-7E, G6A-8E, GCH6A-7E, GCH6A-8E, GCG6A-9E, GC6AA-7E, GC6AA-8E, GC6AA-9E, GCH10A-2E,GCH10A-3E, G10-1E, GH10-1E,G610-3E, GH610-3E, G10-2E, G10-3E, GC10-1E, GC10-2E, GH10-2E, GH10-3E, G6A-3E, GH6-3E, GH6-4E, G6A-4E, GCH6A-10E, GC6AA-10A, GC10A-4E, GCH10A-4E
- Please check the part number before purchase to ensure proper coordination
- Temperature Range (Deg F): 140 Degree Fahrenheit
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Compare with similar items
Atwood 93868 Mobile Products Spark Probe Single Sense
Atwood 91447 Water Heater ECO Thermostat Assembly
Atwood 93105 Adjustable Electronic Thermostat
Atwood 93866 OEM RV Water Heater Thermal Cutoff Kit - Replacement Part, Toilet Part and Fittings - Pack of 2
Atwood 91873 Pilot Water Heater Replacement Parts - Thermostat/E.C.O. 110 VAC
|Sold By||State Warehouse||PROPARTS1||SupplyKick||Amazon.com||Boat and RV Accessories||Amazon.com|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maintain the functionality of water heaters in your RV and save some cash on service repair fees，replace for Atwood 91447 RV Water Heater ECO Thermostat Assembly.this thermostat assembly serves as a replacement part for your damaged and worn-out thermostat. This accessory ensures proper functioning of water heater in your mobile home's bathroom by controlling the flow of electricity into the heating elements – guaranteeing that you'll always have calming hot water flowing from the shower. Built with an emergency cutoff designed to prevent an accident by ensuring water temperature does not rise above 60 C (That is 140 degrees Fahrenheit) is the thermostat and goes on the right side of the set. The other part is the ECO and it is shown 82 C (about 180 degrees Fahrenheit).
Turn switch to OFF position.
Discount brown and red wires from thermostat and ECO terminal connections on front of water heater.
Peel off black foam cover.
Remove washer, spring and thermostat from behind metal tabs on water heater combustion pan.
1.Place thermostat in the right cutou(as you face the water heater).
2.Replace spring and washer behind metal tabs on water heater combustion pan to hold thermostat against water heater tank.
3.Cover with black foam cover (provided with kit).
4.Reconnect brown wires to thermostat and red wires to ECO.
5.Turn unit on.