- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Orythia, Inc, when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner: High Power Corded Handheld Vacuum w/ 16 Foot Cable - 12V - Best Car & Auto Accessories Kit for Detailing and Cleaning Car Interior
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy To Use For Quick Cleanups!
1. Turn on your car and plug into the 12V outlet.
2. Pick one of the 3 free attachments for those hard to reach areas.
3. Clean from front to back!
4. Use our included filter brush to brush out any excess debris and extend the lifespan of your filter.
|ThisWorx Model 1.0||ThisWorx Model 2.0|
|Type of Filter||Single Paper||Double Filter|
|Suction Power||106W & 8.8 amps||110W & 9.17 amps|
|Length of Cord||16ft||16ft|
|Includes||3 all-purpose nozzles, a carrying bag, 16ft long power cord, Additional HEPA filter, cleaning brush||3 all-purpose nozzles, a carrying bag, 16ft long power cord, 2 filters, cleaning brush|
|Weighs||2.4 lbs||2.4 lbs|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Girlygirlracing on April 7, 2019
Not the best if your car is already a total mess, but great for constant upkeep/spot cleaning.
The attachments all were very useful and helped me clean some hard to reach places.
Suction is not strong enough to pull out a lot of pine needles, but that’s to be expected.