Thunderbolt 3 Cable, CHOETECH Thunderbolt Cable (2.6FT), 40Gbps 100W Charging (5A / 20V), Support 5K UHD Display, USB C Compatible with MacBook Pro and More Type-C Devices/Laptops
|Price:||$19.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
7% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✿40Gbps Data Transfer✿: This 2. 6FT Thunderbolt 3 cable can transfer data at up to a staggering speed of 40 Gbps between two Thunderbolt devices. Supports data transfer speeds four times faster than standard USB-C cables. Read and write Thunderbolt 3 hard disk with a maximum read and write speed of 2500M / s, 10S transfer 1000 photos, 20S transfer 1000 songs(ONLY thunderbolt 3 devices can achieve the maximum performance)
- ✿100W Charging✿: Deliver up to 100W (5A/ 20V) of power for charging your mobile phone, IPad or laptop, 2 hours to fully charge your MacBook Pro. The Thunderbolt 3 cable is fully compatible with all of your USB 3. 1 Gen 2 devices. you can also connect and power USB-C peripherals, such as your portable hard drive and docking station
- ✿Support a 5K UHD Display✿: 40Gbps bandwidth allows single 5K@60Hz video (or dual 4K@60Hz) outputs with a single cable when connecting Thunderbolt port. Dual C ports at both ends, double-sided available, plug-and-play, Perfect for connecting displays with astonishing resolution, contrast and color depth to see your photos, videos, application and text with amazing detail
- ✿Extraordinary Productivity✿: Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt 3 devices including docking stations, external graphics cards, and displays. Thunderbolt 3 peer-to-peer 10Gbit networking supported, It’s perfect for setting up small workgroups and sharing peripherals such as printers and storage. You can also connect two Thunderbolt 3 laptops together for PC migrations
- ✿Long Life and Wide Compatibility✿: The Product use flexible TPE cable jackets and precision welded metal to reduce radiated interference and extend service life, It is resistant to pulling and has better resistance to bending. Compatible with LG UltraFine 5K Display, USB & DisplayPort Alt Mode, Thunderbolt 3 enabled Apple Mac and Thunderbolt 3 Windows PCs and non-Thunderbolt USB Type-C systems. This product comes with 18 months
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Thunderbolt 3 is the latest and sought-after USB technology which is why it is preferred by many users who want the fastest and optimal output performance for their PC, laptop, and other Thunderbolt-enabled devices.
- Lightspeed Data：A 40 Gbps transmission rate means you can transfer shows, movies, and music in a matter of seconds.
- Charge Fast, Live More：Compatible with rapid charging protocols, supporting up to 100W.
- Stunning Display：Put a movie, TV program, or anything else on screen in gorgeous 5K, or display 4K on two screens simultaneously.
- Unrivaled Compatibility：Works with all USB-C devices and supports USB 4.0 USB 2.0, 3.1 Gen 1, and 3.1 Gen 2.
- 2.6 Feet：Our Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable is sufficiently long. Make work and life easier.
- Delicate and Reliable：It can bear 15000 bends and 10,000 insertions removal in strict laboratory tests.
40Gbps High Speed Connection
Robust Power Transmission
Powerful Transmission Power
High Def and Better Performance
Not Just a Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- This cable has been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt standards provided by Intel. Tested for durability and sustained functionality
- If you're always looking for a Thunderbolt 3 Cable for 5K Monitor, External SSD, eGpu (External Gpu), USB-C Docking Station, then our CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 Cable Cable is the perfect solution for you.
- YOU WILL GET:
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Cable 2.6FT
- 18-Month after-sale sevices
Compare with similar items
Thunderbolt 3 Cable (3.3Ft/1M/40Gbps), Basevs TB3 Certified USB C 4.0 Cable 20V/5A 100W Supports 1x 5K 60hz or Double 4K 60hz Monitor, External SSD, eGpu (External Gpu), USB-C Docking Station
Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5 m)
Apple Thunderbolt cable (2.0 m)
Nekteck Active Thunderbolt 3 Cable, 100W 40Gpbs Thunderbolt 3 Certified 6.6 Feet Cable with Thunderbolt 3 Port for New MacBook Pro, Acer Aspire Switch, Dell XPS and More
Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable (0.8m)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Jieson||Basevs||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Medcursor Inc||Amazon.com|
Why use Thunderbolt 3 Cable?
Thunderbolt 3 is the latest and sought-after USB technology. 40Gbps data transmission, dual full 4K@60 Hz or a 5K display displays, provide smoother video experience, 20V 5A 100W power shorten charging time, more protocols to communicated with through this cable port, to give you a more enjoyable life.
CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 passive cable has acquired the Intel’s Thunderbolt qualification standard. It can bear 15000 bends and 10,000 insertions removal in strict laboratory tests. Premium nylon braided type c cable adds additional durability and tangle free. It’s safe and ensures consistent performance with your Thunderbolt 3 device.
THUNDERBOLT 3 SPEED:
Thunderbolt 3 cable data transfer speed is up to 40Gbps tha is 4x of USB Type C Gen 2 and 8x faster than Type C 3.0. It can copy 14 hours of HD video or 25,000 photos within one minute at speeds up to 40 Gbps.
Please NOTE that the data transfer speed will still depends on what port you are using with
THUNDERBOLT 3 MATERIAL:
CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 in order to increase the transmission speed, micro-coaxial ultra-high-speed wires are adopted, in which the flexible and flex-resistant TEFLON insulation material and ultra-fine tinned copper are woven. To reduce radiated interference and extend service life, flexible TPE cable jackets and precision welded metal shields are used
1.With Thunderbolt 3 cable can copy 14 hours of HD video or 25,000 photos within one minute at speeds up to 40 Gbps.That’s 4x of USB Type C Gen 2 and 8x faster than Type C 3.0.
2.Full 100W Charging - one of the few cables on market to support up to 100W Power Delivery & Laptop charging @ 5 Amp 20V = 100W. The ability to provide full 100W power enabled device charging from Docking Stations or Monitors at the maximum rating instead of being limited by the cable's maximum load.
3. A single cable provides 2x the video bandwidth up to 40 Gbps and 8 lanes of DisplayPort 1.2 to support dual full 4K@60 Hz displays or connect a 5K display when connected with compatible systems and Thunderbolt 3 accessories.
4.Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices including docking stations, external graphics cards, and displays. 40Gbps speed cables are suitable for eGPU and dual 4K display scenarios. Thunderbolt 3 peer-to-peer 10Gbps networking supported
Advantages of this cable
1.Multiple silver-plated coaxial cables: Super soft and easy to store
2.Super fast Data Transfer Speeds: Boasting data transfer speeds of up to 40 Gbps, making it ideal for high-volume file and HD video transfers in seconds.
3. 8 times faster than USB 3.0 and 4 times more video bandwidth than HDMI. Transfer a 4K movie in less than 30 seconds.
4.Connect to Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C enabled devices and displays. Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2 USB 3.2 Gen1/Gen 2, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode).
Thunderbolt 3 Data Cable Description:
1. Passive high bandwidth cable with E-Marker function.
2. Support dual full 4K @60 Hz displays simultaneously or 5K ultra HD high-quality digital display.
3. Support 4-lane DisplayPort video signal transmission, DP alternate mode
4. Dual-protocol support for TBT mode (PCI Express and DisplayPort) and can be used for daisy-chaining devices
5. Plug flip-able use
6. Compliant with USB Power Delivery Specification Rev2.0. Maximum power delivery capacity up to 5A
1.Thunderbolt 3 cable, the data can reach 40G, otherwise only the USB 3.2 transmission speed . If used in audio and video transmission, both devices must support audio and video functions.
2.If you want to charge quickly, you should use the original USB-C port charger, or high quality charger which can support QC 4.0/3.0 and USB PD fast charging. So charging speeds will vary depending on your device and USB-C charger power.
3.Only Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C&DisplayPort(DP) Alt mode host device support video audio output. so non-Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C devices only use of charging and data,is not video audio output.
4.This cables are designed according to the USB 4.0 Thunderbolt 3 specification. The data transmission speed is within 40Gbps.Use of USB 3.1 is within 10Gbps, USB 3.0 is within 5Gbps,for USB 2.0 is within 480Mbps.
5.The passive cable using with regular USB C port & device DATA TRANSFER SPEED is LIMITED by the port & devices, and will depend on what port you are using with.
6.Connected devices must be able to achieve 40 Gbps transfer speeds in order for this speed to be facilitated by the cable.
Broad Compatible Devices:
- 2016 2017 2018 Macbook Pro
- 2017 2018 iMac
- 2018 MacBook Air
- 2017 iMac Pro
- Windows Thunderbolt 3 Laptop & PCs(Dell XPS, HP Spectre, and Lenovo Carbon X1 series)Thunderbolt 3 Docking Stations, Storage and Peripheral Devices
- All USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices as well as backward compatible for USB 3.1 & 3.2 gadgets
- such as Alienware, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Google Pixel, ChromeBook, Nintendo Switch, LG, Google Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X. ZTE Axon 7, Lumia 950, Dell XPS, Acer, HP, Lenovo, as well as Docking Stations, Hard Drives etc
What You Get:
1 * 0.8M/2.6FT CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 Cable, 30-Day return for any reason, 18-Month warranty for quality-related issues, Lifetime technical support & Friendly Customer Service.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought 2 of these cables, and both move quite a bit in the socket when plugged-in... both in my Macbook and the audio interface I'm using it for. Normally it's not a problem, but there have been a couple of instances where after setting up my interface shuts off and on several times causing software to crash. This was usually corrected once I unplugged and plugged the thunderbolt cable a few times. I thought my sockets were becoming loose from wear and tear - but it turns out that an Apple Thunderbolt cable plugs nice and tight and doesn't have any problems.
I'll keep these around as a cheap backup for when I forget the Apple cable...
* it handles 5A charging no problem, with low voltage drop. That's to be expected for such a short cable anyway
* Totally meets 10gbps USB-3
* Can't be sure just yet it works reliably for thunderbolt signals, but I have every reason to imagine it does. I'll try to stress test it.
* It's just a little bit longer than the other short cables I have, which is nice (it's the maximum length you can get away with carrying 40gbps without active circuitry i.e. more expensive cable).
Overall, seems like good value, especially since TB3 cables are generally so expensive.
My cat chew my cables so I'll need to get extra usb c cables for my macbook pro. What I found is that some other very cheap usb c cables does not charge my mac well enough. They often has power wattage limits that is not labeled on their products. This one is different, it can go up to 100 W charging. The cable itself is well built, but I do hope it has a braided version.
I will recommend this product!
If you want a good solid value cable for USB-C or even your TB3 dock, go for this one. If you feel more comfortable going for an active 40gbs cable, be ready to pay for it.