- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Ticket Trouble (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #10) Paperback – Illustrated, September 25, 2007
Enhance your purchase
River Heights Elementary is throwing a fall festival! It promises to be full of fun games, great food, and amazing amusement park rides -- even a roller coaster! All of the kids in River Heights, including Nancy, George, and Bess, are very excited and have been working hard to earn extra money for festival tickets. So when Nancy's friend Ned claims someone stole his hard-earned tickets, the Clue Crew jumps into action.
The girls are in a race against time to find Ned's tickets. And it turns out the culprit might have a very different reason for needing them....
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Macky Pamintuan was born and raised in the Philippines. He moved to San Francisco at age twenty-one and received his fine arts degree from the Academy of Art College.
- Publisher : Aladdin; Illustrated edition (September 25, 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 96 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1416947337
- ISBN-13 : 978-1416947332
- Reading age : 6 - 9 years
- Lexile measure : 680L
- Grade level : 1 - 4
- Item Weight : 2.57 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.13 x 0.3 x 7.63 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #80,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series has been great. It is a fun reboot of the old Nancy Drew stories brought into the present day with more up-to-date stories and technology. They have fun little mysteries focused on younger kids. My daughter has been going through these like water. They keep her interest and really entertain her. The nice thing is that this series has a lot of books available already (40 at the time of this review and more coming) and several collections of multiple books sold at a discount. We always run out of books, so a big series like this is great. Highly Recommended!
We are always looking for more chapter books for girls in this age group so here is a list of what we have enjoyed that focus on positive stories in case you are looking for a new series to try:
1) Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew (Mysteries)
2) The Puppy Place (For your Pet Lovers)
3) Anna & Elsa (Frozen Series)
4) Never Girls (Disney Fairies Series)
5) Whatever After (Princess Series)
6) Tales From Pixie Hollow (Older Disney Fairies Series)
7) Rainbow Magic (Fairy Series for Younger Readers)
8) National Geographic Readers (Non-Fiction, not really a Chapter book but a great way to break into non-fiction)