Top critical review
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2018
Good design. Nice look. But too small for me and not really functional.
This backpack keeps it's shape and form. Some bags are soft and collapse until it's full. This bag is designed like an accordion. The front face and rear (strap side) are stiff and keeps their shape. The main compartment will expand and collapse like accordion. This is good and bad.
- The good is the style and look. The bag looks very clean and neat.
- The bad is that bag is quite small. I cannot believe this bag is 28L. Once I place MBP 15" in laptop compartment and iPad in the sleeve in main compartment, then the main compartment is only 3-4" wide, though full height. It's hard to store anything bulky. And it very hard to get to items at bottom of main compartment.
Another negative is that it doesn't have pockets. It has 2 external pockets and not enough zippered internal pockets.
- Top external pocket is small and basically useless.
- The bottom external pocket is large, but I would not keep any valuables there for traveling.
- There are some internal pockets, but only 1 small zippered internal pocket. When traveling, I want to keep my valuables (passport, cellphone, wallet) in internal zippered pocket.