We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Adjustable brown 20mm double-layered genuine leather slip-thru strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Blue dial with date window at 4 o'clock; full Arabic numerals; 24-hour military time
- 30-minute chronograph measures to 1/20th second. With the crown in the “A” position, PUSH crown to the “D” position. Entire dial will be illuminated. Electroluminescent technology used in INDIGLO night-light illuminates entire watch face at night and in low light conditions.
- Silver-tone 40mm brass case with mineral glass crystal; Indiglo light-up watch dial; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Freedom to Choose
The Weekender collection is all about versatility. Easily switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru and quick-release straps.
Timex made their traditional two-piece strap easy to change with quick-release spring bars… no tools required!
Switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru fabric and leather straps. The easy-to-change slip-thru straps allow you to quickly change your strap to match any look for endless options.
Timex created revolutionary Indiglo backlight
technology, changing how the world told time in the dark.
Even More Options
Discover even more ways to wear your watch your way. Choose from three different Weekender case sizes—the standard 38mm case, the larger 40mm case—available in chrono—or the oversized 43mm case.
You just found the only watch you'll ever need. A timeless chronograph that let's you change up leather and nylon straps for the season, the occasion or even your mood.
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Timex
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- ASIN: B072L3ZW39
- UNSPSC Code: 54111501
- Item model number: TW2R63200
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: August 18, 2017
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||2.24 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Timex Unisex Weekender 38mm Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Field Chronograph Watch
Timex Men's Weekender 40mm Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Scout Chronograph Watch
Timex Men's Expedition Scout 40 Watch
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Band Material Type||Leather||Fabric||Leather||Leather||Leather||Leather|
|Band Size||Unisex||Unisex||Mens Standard||Mens Standard||Mens Standard||Mens Standard|
|Band Width||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||21 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||brass||brass||brass||brass||brass||brass|
|Case Diameter||40 millimeters||38 millimeters||42 millimeters||40 millimeters||42 millimeters||40 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||brass||Brass||brass||brass||brass||brass|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters||9 millimeters||12 millimeters||9 millimeters||12 millimeters||11 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral|
|Watch Movement||Analog Quartz||Analog Quartz||Analog Quartz||Analog Quartz||Analog Quartz||Analog Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 meters||30 meters||100 meters||30 meters||100 meters||50 meters|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch looks and feels great, it's very good quality, the strap is very soft and comfortable and I've worn it every day since I got it.
However sadly, I must take a star off its rating though because of small defects that bother me. I have the same issue with Indiglo as the majority (or even all) watches of this model. The bottom part of the watch face would not illuminate, it just looks ugly, as well as some other small defects in the print of the numbers on the face, the hands not landing precisely on the watch face markings and such. Small things that aren't issues but just betray lower standards of quality and I'm only mentioning them so that Timex knows we notice this.
Lovely watch in any case. I'll also give you this cool way of tucking the remainder of the strap when there's a lot of it so it doesn't stick out, it's very elegant, I find :)
HANDY TIP: A huge plus for me has been that there are plenty of very colorful replacement watchbands for these Timex watches on eBay for around $1 each (if you're not in a hurry as they come shipped from China.) I have purchased 4 different solid color and striped watchbands to switch around between my two watches...just search for "20mm Ballistic Nylon Watch Band." They fit perfectly and are only a buck! Change the band and it's (almost) like having a new watch!
Lastly, the face color is dark blue and a nice contrast with the silver case, numbers and hands. Besides, they take a licking and...well, you know the rest : - )
- The back has fallen off multiple times. This happens when I drop it, and it's hard to get the back reattached. You have to apply a lot of pressure evenly, which basically means that you should take it to a watch repair shop. I think it's happened to me 3 times total. Maybe I should just be less clumsy, but it's easy for the strap to slip out of your fingers while you're putting it on.
- The chronograph hands don't reset to where they should. This is a bit hard to explain, but you can kind of see it in my photo. When you reset the timer, the large second hand and the small hands in the upper left and upper right circles should all point straight up, toward zero. Mine did that when the watch first arrived, but over time all three have gotten out of alignment. Now the second hand starts at -4 seconds, then sub-second hand starts at +0.05 seconds, and the minute hand starts at -4 minutes. That means you have to do some math every time you use it to add back those minutes that should have been zeroed out to start.
- And the Indiglow glow light stopped working a couple months ago.
Even with those issues, I still wear and enjoy the watch, but have to dock it a couple stars. Would probably give it 3.5 stars if that were an option.
1. Unlike my standard Weekenders, which you can hear ticking from across the room, the Weekender Chrono's tick is whisper quiet even in stopwatch mode.
2. The 40mm case is a nice size — big enough to draw the occasional compliment, but not so large that it gets in the way.
3. The simple design works in nearly every situation. For example, it classes up nicely with a leather band.
4. It's cheap. Well below $50, I don't have to baby this watch. If it gets bumped, scratched or smashed, it's no big deal.
5. This is my favorite. You can adjust the hour without moving the minute hand. This makes the Weekender Chrono a great watch to travel with because adjusting timezones less fiddly.
I really like this watch. For the price its wonderful. I have only had it a couple of days and so far so good. I highly recommend this watch as an everyday watch.
Top international reviews
What all i got :
- Watch box.
- Watch with brown leather strap.
- Blue Nylon strap.
- Instruction manual/ guarantee card ( UNSIGNED )
Got lot of compliments :) a must buy
The manual can be found online, which saves paper, but makes it a bit difficult to find the exact movement that this particular model has.
I really like the olive NATO strap. Sturdy metal buckles and guides that are well sewn into the fabric. The olive fabric is dark enough to show off the face and case, without being overpowering. Your eyes are drawn to the watchface and not distracted by the band.
All in all, I am really happy that I purchased this watch from Timex.
El reloj me encantó, es muy bonito y la correa de tela es de buena calidad. Tuve una confusión al principio ya que el segundero del Reloj es el Dial pequeño que está abajo, el Dial izquierdo es el de los minutos en el Cronómetro y el Dial derecho no recuerdo como se llama pero es también del cronómetro, el Segundero del Cronómetro es la manecilla larga del Reloj principal, algo raro. Al ser de carátula blanca la luz (color verde por cierto) es mas fuerte que el de caratula negra (obvias razones jeje). Muy buen reloj la verdad, no es muy grande y está vistoso ;) lo recomiendo.
Al netto dei frequenti difetti di fabbrica [sfere e indici disallineati, ticchettio frastornante della sfera dei secondi, cattivi assemblaggi] i Timex sono orologi solidi, dal rapporto qualitá prezzo eccezionale e dall’estetica meravigliosa, con quel sapore retró/vintage.
Questo a mio parere é il pilot per eccellenza nella fascia inferiore ai 100 eur [cosa ci comprate con 60/70 eur?], per me che sono un amante del genere pilot/aviator. Inoltre, ritengo che questo sia il Timex meglio riuscito in assoluto.
E’ il solito Weekender da 40 mm in versione chrono, dalle proporzioni perfette [ansa da 20 mm e distanza anse da 49mm, spessore dis oli 11 mm]. Il dial é di colore avorio, che offre una leggibilitá elevata, contrastato dalle sfere, dagli indici, dai numeri arabi [in formato militare] di colore nero. Le sfere sono dotate di lume [seppur fievole e poco duraturo, il che é superfluo considerata la presenza dell’Indiglo].
Il cronografo offre rilevazione al ventesimo di secondo [subdial a ore 2] fino a 30 minuti [subdial a ore 10] con secondi cronografati al centro e secondi continui relegati al subdial a ore 6. Il datario é un’altra aggiunta rispetto alla referenza solo tempo [apprezzo molto il datario a ore 4].
Il cinturino é di media qualitá considerando che il prezzo complessivo é basso, chiedere di piú sarebbe impossibile. Apprezzabile l’ardiglione serigrafato e le anse a sgancio rapido.
L’éstetica dal sapore retró é stupefacente, il design marcatamente di stampo pilot é elegantissimo, la portabilitá estrema, l’orologio é leggerissimo e le dimensioni sono perfette su polsi piú o meno grandi [ho un polso da 17.5 cm].
Ci si puó sbizzarrire a cambiare vestito: dal nato allo zulu, dal pelle al cordura, qualsiasi cinturino sará azzeccato, é un segnatempo versatile come pochi. [Volendo, anche un mesh milanese sta molto bene].
Un segnatempo da avere in qualsiasi collezione.
While I do like the look of the slip-on band, it is quite thin (I don't particularly mind that, but just mentioning in case some people don't know) and the metal toward the bottom of the watch (close to the 6 o'clock) rubs against the band making an annoying squeaking sound every time I adjust the watch or press one of the buttons thereby pushing it out of its alignment a bit.
But the biggest fault I have about this particular watch is the colours. I didn't notice it in the pictures, but the combination of the white face and the silver hands make it very difficult to read it in certain angles depending on the angle of the light source. I'm now looking at other Timex watches (because I LOVE the indiglo) that have better contract of the hands to the face. It's rather unfortunate I didn't consider this earlier as I will probably have to wait another few weeks for the delivery (shipping is slower during the COVID-19).
I gave 4 stars as I feel that the chronograph should come set to reset to zero from factory, people that aren't very tech savvy might have an issue with it and have to deal with what looks like a broken watch