Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Todd R. Tresidder
Customers Also Bought Items By
New and Revised for 2020!"This book is the best I've seen on how to navigate the retirement savings questions." (Forbes)
"One of the best retirement planning books of all time" (BookAuthority.Org)
"The Best Retirement Planning Books For 2020" (Benzinga.com)
Learn how retirement really works before it's too late…
Most so-called "experts" plug your numbers into a retirement formula to tell you how much money you need to retire. Unfortunately, the conventional approach is fundamentally flawed. If you fail to learn how retirement savings truly works, then you'll either underspend and be miserable or overspend and run out of money.
How Much Money Do I Need to Retire takes you beyond the scientific facade of modern retirement planning. Author and former hedge fund manager Todd R. Tresidder has helped thousands of people find financial freedom through his website and podcast. Now you too can use his advice to take the guesswork out of your retirement planning.
In this book, you'll learn:
- Why the best way to describe most retirement estimates is garbage-in/garbage-out
- The five critical assumptions that can destroy your financial security
- How to reduce the amount you need to retire by as much as $600,000
- Three strategies to maximize spending today while protecting for the future
- How to calculate the amount of money you really need to retire on the first try without software, online calculators, or being a math genius
“I agree wholeheartedly with his various conclusions here.” (Wade Pfau, Ph.D, CFA, Professor of Retirement Income, American College)
“Top 5 Best Books About Saving For Retirement” (FunnyManFinance.Com)
“12 Books That Will Make You a Financial Expert in One Year” (ESIMoney.Com)
Read this book to know more about your retirement planning than your financial adviser. Tresidder's book contains refreshingly straightforward, easy-to-understand, and concise advice on how to retire wealthy. This missing link of personal finance books will make you sleep easier. No retirement is secure without it.
Buy the book today so you can retire with confidence!
Will you be able to retire while you’re still young enough to enjoy it?
Are you working hard but not producing the results you’d like?
You need a way to work smarter, not harder. You need leverage.
In The Leverage Equation: How to Work Less, Make More, and Cut 30 Years Off Your Retirement Plan, former hedge fund manager and five-time author Todd Tresidder unpacks the principles, strategies, and tools you need to grow your wealth in time to get the most out of it.
In these pages, you’ll discover:
- The real reason you’re not as rich as you should be. (Surprise! It’s not what you think.)
- How $10 can realistically become $1000 (without taking crazy risks or working long hours).
- The hidden trap of regular paychecks (and how you can overcome it!)
- Why you don’t need money to make money.
- The truth about (and the dangers of) highly leveraged investments.
- The 9 principles of leverage that maximize your financial results (and lead to a more fulfilling life).
- The right (and wrong) way to apply each of the six types of leverage.
Step-by-step, Todd Tresidder shares his proven process for harnessing the power of all six types of leverage to meet your life goals.
Retirement is looming. Do you know your safe withdrawal rate?
Applying a simple rule to a complex financial situation is just asking for trouble. When retirement is approaching, it's important to determine the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from savings without running out. Financial experts will tell you the oversimplified rule of thumb: 4%.
Too many people follow the advice without asking further questions. Unfortunately, few financial experts truly understand the complexity of safe withdrawal rates and how practical solutions work. Do you really want to risk your lifestyle and financial security on your adviser's guess?
Author and financial coach Todd R. Tresidder has helped thousands of people take the right path to retirement. His latest book, The 4% Rule and Safe Withdrawal Rates in Retirement, dives deep into the subject to provide you with a definitive, one-stop solution. It's a must-have if you're planning to tap investments in retirement or earlier.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How not knowing the limitations of the 4% rule can make you go broke
- How to know the exact amount you can withdraw while still living comfortably
- How to create a dynamic model that accurately calculates your safe withdrawal rate
- How to leapfrog past the 4% rule using the latest research
If you need a better understanding of fixed withdrawal strategies, then you must look toward this no-nonsense, eye-opening, and empowering book. It's time to go beyond the rule of thumb. Tresidder's book is pure insight, and it'll help you make more informed decisions that will impact the rest of your life.
Buy the book to secure your post-retirement lifestyle today!
Discover how to simplify these complex investments to just the essential principles so you can make an independent, intelligent investment decision.
In one evening you’ll understand:
• The critical differences between variable annuities and fixed annuities.
• The 10 essential features of variable annuities and how they’re commonly misrepresented (reveals their real worth).
• How to analyze a variable annuity contract.
• 3 key characteristics of variable annuities that could make or break your investment decision.
• A 17-question, step-by-step guide that simplifies your investment decision.
• The 5 situations where variable annuities make sense--and why all other investors should avoid them.
• 14 questions that could indicate you’re a victim of variable annuity sales fraud (and what you should do about it).
• 3 things you can do if you already bought a variable annuity--but wish you had not.
Don’t trust the salesman! Get an unbiased, insider view in this handy consumer’s guide that simplifies these incredibly complex investments into words you can understand so that you can make a smart investment decision.
All financial coaches AREN'T created equal.
There's no relationship between how much you spend for financial education and how much value you actually receive. Of course you need to grow your financial intelligence to increase your wealth, but you need to do it in a smart and efficient way without getting ripped off by overpriced "secrets of the rich" nonsense. Author and financial coach Todd R. Tresidder shows you the way.
Don't Hire a Financial Coach (Until You Read This Book) gives you an insider's view into the financial coaching industry. Once you learn the good, the bad, and the ugly, you'll know how to get the best value out of financial education services.
In this book, you'll discover:
- The 7 rules for buying financial education that pays you more than it costs
- 12 warning signs that you're dealing with an illegitimate "dream merchant"
- 3 steps to choosing the right money coaching service for your personal needs and style
- How to choose between group financial coaching and individual financial coaching
- 7 ways that smart clients maximize the value they get from money coaching
Don't pay someone to make your decisions without doing your homework. Tresidder's book takes a sincere, common sense approach to navigating the financial coaching world. If you like having all the answers in one direct, well-written, and valuable guide, then this is the book for you.
Buy the book today to make sure you get the most out of your financial coaching.
It’s easy to think it will never happen to you, but financial fraud is so common that the opposite is likely true.
Financial “experts” scam the rich, the poor, the naïve, and the experienced. Nobody is immune. If you invest, then it’s a near certainty that you’ll run into investment fraud. You must know how to recognize and avoid it or else pay the price.
In just one evening you’ll discover:
• A 15-question test to determine your risk for becoming the next investment fraud victim.
• The top 26 warning signs that your investment may be a scam.
• 16 investment frauds you can easily avoid if you just know how to recognize them.
• The 11 ways stockbrokers steal from you.
• The underhanded methods Wall Street uses to take money from your investment account without you knowing—and it’s all 100% legal.
• A step-by-step due diligence checklist for preventing investment fraud. No more guessing or fumbling.
• Contact information and action steps if you ever become a victim.
• And much more.
Don’t become a victim of investment fraud. Prevention is the best defense and this book will show you how. It’s easily read in one evening and the insights will pay you dividends for a lifetime.