- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 6.8 x 3 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00JUJ1BCS
- UPC: 077326833896
- Item model number: 683389
- Customer Reviews: 2,289 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#89 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #6 in Toothpaste
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tom's of Maine Anticavity Fluoride Children's Toothpaste, Kids Toothpaste, Natural Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
($0.58 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- HELPS PREVENT CAVITIES: Contains 3 to 4.2 ounce tubes of Toms kids natural toothpaste; Our natural toothpaste has anti cavity protection with fluoride, and does not contain any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors, or flavors
- TASTE THEY LOVE: Our all natural toothpaste comes in a fun, fruity flavor that will help kids develop healthy brushing habits
- ADA APPROVED: Our toothpaste for children uses calcium and silica to gently clean and is ADA Accepted which means it's approved as safe and effective by the American Dental Association
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Tom's of Maine meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- Giving for Goodness: We believe in giving back; Tom's of Maine donates 10 Percent of our profits to charities committed to children's health, education and the environment; Employees donate 5 Percent of paid time to causes they are passionate about in their communities; Thank you for supporting Tom's of Maine
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Whether you’re looking for a natural sensitive toothpaste or a fluoride-free kids toothpaste, Tom’s of Maine has a number of safe, effective ways to keep your teeth and mouth clean without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Tom’s of Maine products give your underarms the attention they deserve. We combine the naturally sourced and naturally derived ingredients to help keep you feeling fresh for up to 24 hours.
Bath & Body
Our natural cleansing line features organic botanicals like virgin coconut oil, raw shea butter, and other ingredients sourced and derived from nature. Every personal care product is free of artificial flavors, fragrances, colors, sweeteners and preservatives.
Tom's of Maine uses naturally sourced, naturally derived ingredients to create personal care products that work. A kids toothpaste parents trust, Toms toothpaste for kids is a natural toothpaste that uses calcium and silica to clean teeth. Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76 percent (0.13 percent W/V Fluoride Ion), Glycerin, Water, Calcium carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Flavor: Silly Strawberry | Size: 4.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
IngredientsActive Ingredient - Purpose Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion) - Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Natural Flavor*, Carrageenan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
2,289 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always disliked mint toothpaste and now that I'm middle-aged, I find I have even less patience with the stuff. Cinnamon leaves the skin around my mouth red and sensitive and no one makes an affordable lemon. I got the mango-orange flavor. It smells fresh, tastes mild and not saccharine-sweet, and has a fluoride content comparable to the "major" brands which is important to me. It doesn't foam as much as the major brands do, which takes a little getting used to (we've been conditioned by commercials) and you can feel just a touch of grit while rinsing, which it does easily. I'll be buying this from now on - unless they make the same in lemon!
The toothpaste has a very subtle strawberry flavor and my baby doesn’t seem to mind it. She might actually like it. I have been able to brush her teeth with no problem at all. I highly recommend.
I tried it as well, for an adult perspective, and the initial taste is awesome, but for me faded really quickly to an odd, I want to say baking soda and bubblegum taste. Not the worst, but not great, either. My daughter didn't seem bothered by it, but it's for sure not my favorite, and I miss the minty freshness I feel after using typically flavored toothpaste, so I'll stick with the standard stuff.
Taste: The taste is not what I expected at all. It's difficult to describe. Vaguely citrus, vaguely sweet. Not really any mango. I'm ok with it but it's not my favorite. Spouse liked the flavor.
Foam: This toothpaste is low on foam and will be watery by the time you're ready to spit. I like a good amount of foam, my spouse likes less foam.
Performance: Like some other "natural" toothpastes I've tried this one doesn't leave my mouth with a long lasting fresh feeling. When I brush before bed, by the morning my mouth feels yucky as if I forgot to brush. Spouse noticed the same thing. Neither myself nor my spouse are a fan of this. He's gone back to his regular toothpaste and I'm unlikely to buy this brand again without improvements. I commend brands for trying to make different products like this so I hope they do.