Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Tony Pisanelli
I am a Career Change Coach helping Corporate Professionals adapt their careers for the accelerating changes taking place in the employment landscape. I have developed a proven system that helps professionals move beyond just fulfilling their daily job requirements to building a career platform for the future. As a former corporate professional, I saw first hand how swiftly a person can go from a secure position to the unemployment queue and its devastating implication on their life.
I am passionate about helping these individuals take charge of their careers by setting a future direction, managing change to their advantage and building an extraordinary career that encapsulates who they are, their life purpose and is highly valued in the market place.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Tony Pisanelli
Do you ever wonder why some people always seem to succeed, and others fail?You already have access to all you need. If you want to learn how to use your true ability to access the secrets of success, then this may be the most important book you read this year, here's why ...
But first a warning: Despite how success is portrayed in the media, or in movies, most of it doesn't happen overnight. The principles in this book are readily at your disposal right now, but some of them take time to implement in your life. If you are impatient, or looking for a quick fix, this book probably isn't for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to implement some simple habits and new mindset ideas into your life, then we encourage you to read on.
Most "overnight" successes have been developed with small changes in daily habits and mindset tweaks, one day at a time. You will be surprised how simple these habits are, yet the majority of the people you know do not implement them on a regular basis. We asked over 20 experts to describe these habits for us, and the result was The Success Code.
The Success Code is a life lesson of habits, mindsets and stories of how they have been used to overcome obstacles and achieve success.
It's more than just about habits though....
- How to change your career (and your income), even if you have no idea how
- You need to work your way up to your dream job, right? Wrong!
- The 3 things you must absolutely do to recover when you find yourself down in the drudgery of despair (whether personally or in your business)
- Where to find help when you need it most, think Luke Skywalker
- How to eliminate the thoughts that make you poor
- Why you should never fight it when you are having a breakdown
- Why doing less will help you produce more and reduce stress
- Say Goodbye to unrealized goals when you make this one change
- What to do to reach the OMG level of your brand
- When it is ok to pivot your life, and how to reframe your mind to do it
- The Truth about maximizing your time and energy each day
Order your copy of The Success Code Now!