- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Too Many Dogs (Step-Into-Reading, Step 1) Paperback – Picture Book, February 17, 1998
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
About the Author
- ASIN : 0679864431
- Publisher : Random House Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (February 17, 1998)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780679864431
- ISBN-13 : 978-0679864431
- Reading age : 4 - 7 years
- Lexile measure : 170L
- Grade level : 1 and up
- Item Weight : 2.72 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.12 x 9 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #46,131 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on June 1, 2020
There is a similar book called “Too Many Cats” which I highly suggest…it’s cute, has several sight words, and colors.