Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Tootle (Little Golden Book) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tibor Gergely, who was born in Hungary in 1900 and emigrated to the US in 1939, was one of the most prolific of the early Little Golden Books illustrators. He brought to life many classic and beloved LGB characters including Tootle, the Little Red Caboose, and Scuffy the Tugboat. He died in 1978. --This text refers to the hardcover edition.
From the Inside Flap
- ASIN : B007NM8GFY
- Publisher : Golden Books; Reissue edition (August 24, 2010)
- Publication date : August 24, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 19637 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 26 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0307020975
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #160,229 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-There is A LOT of text. If your kid is not good with sitting still, staying focused or imagining the story, this is not the book for you.
-Because there’s so much text, there’s hardly any illustration on many pages.
- The flow is difficult to read aloud because of names like “Lower Trainswitch.”
Other than that, it’s a good story about Listening and Following the Rules.
By Bria on May 15, 2017