|Item model number||TL-PS2L|
|Item Weight||1.58 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 2 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.8 x 2 x 0.8 inches|
|Manufacturer||Top-Longer Industry Limited|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 13, 2015|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Top-Longer USB MIDI Interface Cable/Type-C USB-C to MIDI in/Out 5 Pin Interface Converter Cable for MIDI Instrument-Plug & Play 1.8M
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Usb, Usb 2.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- USB-C TYPE-C MIDI INTERFACE - Friendly MIDI synthesis tool with Innovative TYPE-C interface, plug and play. Bring more possibilities for connecting MIDI devices to TYPE-C device. [Macbook / PC / IOS / Andoird Tabler etc]
- FAST & STABLE - High-performance FTP chip to ensure the stability of input signal with ultra low latency, freely enjoy fast & stable MIDI data transmission.
- OS COMPATIBILITY - Well 10compatible with most TYPE-C device & OS systems, Win/8/7, MacOS(Intel) 10.12+ [Tested on Mac OS 10.15.1] & Andorid OS 7+.
- Plug & Play - 5-pin and compatible with MIDI devices, MIDI 1 IN & 1 Out to USB cable. Latest issue with integrated driver and USB power supply. Simply connect a USB socket to the computer to the driver automatically install. Plug "IN" cable to "Out" interface of keyboard & device, plug "OUT" cable to "In" interface of keyboard & device, it will doesn't work if you connect the wrong interface
- AFTER-SALE - With 18months quick respond Tech support & Replace service. Freely contact if have any question. Enjoy your purchase!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top-Longer USB to MIDI Interface Cable Lead Adapter - USB Midi In-Out Converter for Musical Keyboard to PC Mac
- Easy to Transfer MIDI Signal from Music Instrument with MIDI Port to Computer
Note: This MIDI USB cable contains a built-in drive, So no extra drive required.Just connect the MIDI USB cables to your computer via USB directly
The USB 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices.
The USB-MIDI Interface cable is the fastest and easiest way to connect your keyboard to your computer, allowing the instant transfer of MIDI data. Simply plug the USB side into you computer and the MIDI side into your keyboard and access a limitless array of programs, software, and MIDI devices that expand your musical creativity. You also have the ability to save and edit your songs in the computer.
How to USE MIDI USB Cable:
1). Turn off the MIDI musical instrument and laptop before connecting
2). Connect plug marked as "IN" of MIDI USB cables to MIDI OUT interface of MIDI devices,and the "OUT"of MIDI USB cables to MIDI IN interface of MIDI keyboard
3). Plug the MIDI USB cables into your laptop
4). Open your music software program, Set the music programs MIDI in & out devices to "USB Audio Device"so that your can transfer your MIDI data via you MIDI USB cables
5). This Midi USB cables support music editors software including CUBASE,FL,ect
|USB to MIDI In Out Converter|MIDI USB Cable Adapter|USB MIDI Keyboard Controller|MIDI Solution Merge|MIDI Box|MIDIsport USB|MIDI Piano|MIDI Drum|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
No problem, I bought a cheap USB/PS2 adapter the next day, only it didn't work. It turns out that you need to buy an "active" device, i.e. one that contains a little processor that converts between PS/2 and USB logic. That's what this is, and I'm typing on my new keyboard right now!