|Item Weight||2.03 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.07 x 5.51 x 0.58 inches|
|Item model number||10|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Display Size||9 Inches|
|Battery Life||3 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $12.09
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
9inch Truck GPS Big Touchscreen Trucking GPS Xgody GPS Navigation for car Navigation 8GB ROM SAT NAV System Navigator Driving Alarm Lifetime Map Updates Truck GPS Navigation System for Trucks
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.07 x 5.51 x 0.58 inches|
|Map Type||North America|
|Battery Life||3 Hours|
About this item
- 【9inch GPS Navigation for Car】: XGODY X4 brings 9-inch high-resolution and large screen, brighter with the resolution of 800x480, Clearer screen display, which gives you a better visual experience. You can customize a better route according to your vehicle’s weight, length, height and width, thus avoiding the roads which have width restrictions or height restriction or weight restriction, etc.
- 【Advanced Lane Guidance】 : XGODY Trucking GPS never miss your exit or turn with Advanced Lane Guidance. It shows you exactly which lane to take before you approach an exit, turn or difficult intersection—so you can stay on the right path.
- 【Car GPS Navigation offers Life-maps Updated】：XGODY X4 comes with All America maps, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, United States. If you wanna update maps or maps of other country, please be free to email us via amazon.
- 【REAL VOICE NAVIGATION】: Choose from a selection of voices that will provide you turn by turn voice navigation. Real man or woman voice broadcast you don’t have to look on the GPS screen all the time. It makes your driving safer, reduce fatigue driving, away from the ticket. Other Security Alert Types: Average Speed Camera, Red Light Camera ,Railway Crossing, High Accident Zone,City Entry Piont, Dangerous Area etc.
- 【Professional Solution】：XGODY Car GPS Navigation supplies regular maps upgrades and any question inquiry. Our company established a professional technician team to solve various problems for our customers. If You Have Any Questions About This Product, Please Contact Us Via Amazon. We will reply to You within 24 Hours.🚙Note: Car GPS Navigation maintenance: after receiving it, please use the car charger to fully charge then use.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
X4F 9inch Truck gps, also for car etc.
- GPS Module : High Sensitive GPS Receiver
- Memory Size : 256MB RAM – 8GB Internal Memory
- Display Screen : 9 inch capacitive touch screen,Resolution 800 * 480
- SD Slot : Micro SD socket, MAX Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Bluetooth & AV-IN : NO
- Battery : Built–in Li-ion Rechargeable 2000mAh
- Working Time :About 1 hour
- Charging Time : 2-3 hours,Sometimes can only charge to 99%
- Car Charger : 12-36V/2A
- Support video format : ASF AVI WMV 3GP MP4 RMVB
GPS Navigation for Car： Clearer screen display, which gives you a better visual experience.
Real Voice Navigation：You do not have to stare at the screen all the time.
Smart Route Settings:Fast Short Economical Easy. You always know your fastest route, Selection of road types :Unpaved Roads,Ferries, Toll Roads ,Charge Roads,Highways
Conveniently search through Addresses, Places,on Maps or Postcoad.
Lane navigation,let you know which lane to go when encountering multi-lanes
Custom quick search,it is easy to use.
GPS Navigation for Car:User-friendly Interface Design
Free Lifetime 2D 3D Map Updates,this is brilliant value of money.
Speedcam / landmarks / building / place markers likes gas station on the map
256MB RAM : Compared to 128MB, XGODY X4 runs and response faster.
By POI you can find Gas stations, restaurants, railway stations, airports & hotels around you.
It supports multi media functions.you can enjoy the movie MP3 when you drive tired and want to have a rest.
Special for truck:
you only need to set your truck’ profile,it will customize personalized navigation route according to the height length and weight of the truck,intelligently avoid the risk routes which may have route limit ,speed limit,height limit,width limit,weight limit etc.
Supports 7 vehicle type: Car, Truck, Pedestrian, Bicycle, Ambulance, Bus, Taxi. It meets your different needs
GPS Navigation Maintenance:
1.After receiving GPS navigation, please use the car charger to fully charge then use.
2. Follow the shutdown sequence after use: close the page first, then shutdown, and finally unplug. Many car owners habitually pull the plug directly after they finish using it. They think it is convenient and saves trouble, and it will not have any effect. In fact, such a long time is easy to damage electronic components and shorten the use time of the navigator.
3. Regarding the charging problem, after purchasing the machine, it is best to charge the navigator for 10 hours before using it three times, so as to maximize the battery storage capacity.
4. Start the car first, then plug in the cigarette lighter power supply. Unplug the cigarette lighter after the navigation is completed and plug it in again after the car is started. This will help protect the machine battery and extend the battery life.
5. The navigator screen is still relatively fragile, so do n’t let the navigation screen touch sharp objects, and do n’t be subject to strong impact. The owner should be careful when placing things.
6. Portable navigation should not be exposed to the sun for a long time. The large temperature difference will not only affect the battery life of navigation but also affect the touch sensitivity of the LCD screen.
7. When not in use, try to store it in a dry place.
Compare with similar items
Important Notice: Please start your car firstly before starting up the GPS, Because the car star-up power would be very high and cause some damages to the GPS devices.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tinkerman on July 31, 2019
I've used several dash cams and GPS units in my 20 years on driving big truck. I'm here too hopefully squash some of the other reviews..
1 YES IT TELLS YOU POSTED SPEED AND YOUR SPEED!!!
2 IT SHOWS THE PROPER TIME AND PROPER ARRIVAL TIMES!!!
3 I CAN'T HONESTLY COMMENT ON LONGEVITY AS IVE ONLY OWNED A WEEK!!!
4 IF YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS, CALL A FRIEND, IT ABSOLUTELY WILL FOLLOW TRUCK ROUTES AND WARN YOU IF YOUR ROUTE REQUIRES YOU TOO ENTER A NON TRUCK ROAD AND YOU CAN ACCEPT OR REJECT IT!!!!
5 THE VOLUME IS LOW EVEN ON THE HIGHEST SETTINGS..
6 YOU CAN SET IT UP IN MILES FT AND INCHES ( AMERICAN STANDARD ) SO IT READS CORRECTLY..
bottom line, this is very similar to the older PC Miler units from Ark Technologies back in 2010. I absolutely LOVE MINE so far and if it holds up over time there's really no reason to ever get anything else..
Some of the review I read are UNBELIEVABLE!!! this is NOT a 500 dollar Rand or Garmin that's gonna do everything automatically!!! You have got to set it up the 1st time!!! Setup profile number 1 ( you get 7 spots ) as your big truck or rv and name it accordingly. When it asks you which profile your driving select the appropriate one and drive on!!
Sorry for the long review, just thought maybe I could answer some of the questions I had.
I'll update if anything changes.