Tough Riddles for Smart Kids: 500 Riddles and Brain Teasers That Will Challenge the Whole Family Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Is your family in need of game night, or just some sort of quality-time activity everyone will get a kick out of? Do you dislike the fact that technology is taking over entertainment, especially for the younger generations, causing children and young adults to be glued to their iPhones or laptops? Do you feel like you need a challenge, something brain-stimulating that will test your limits and allow you to become a better problem-solver and a creative thinker?
Look no further - riddles and puzzles are making a comeback!
You may be thinking, “Riddles and brain teasers for kids? I can’t even solve them, so what could they possibly get out of it?”
Well, according to GRiN, sharing and solving puzzles with children come with many benefits:
- Introduces them to intellectual humor
- Expands their vocabulary through the use of new words
- Creates a stronger bond with the child, allowing for social relationships to form easier in the future
- Provides them with the opportunity to teach the riddles to their peers and surrounding people, boosting social interaction
- Increases reading comprehension
- Improves the two most crucial and desired skill sets in today’s society - problem solving and critical thinking
With all of these advantages following the simple act of listening to and solving riddles, it’s a no-brainer that it’s something everyone should start implementing into their everyday lives.
In Tough Riddles for Smart Kids, you will discover:
- 500 addictive, head-scratching brain puzzles to challenge not only your child’s intellect, but also the entire family’s
- Delightful entertainment that will stimulate your mind and allow your creativity to thrive
- The best way to bring the entire family together for an activity everyone will enjoy, without the use of video games or television
- A journey into the world of tongue twisters, brainteasers, riddles, and rhymes that are sure to make you smile and laugh
- Four varying levels of difficulty to test even the cleverest of brainy daredevils
- A list of correct answers at the end to solve the mysteries and settle who the puzzle master is, once and for all
- A fun alternative learning approach to boost your child’s IQ and problem-solving skills that will leave him or her begging for more
- And much more...
Even if you’re not familiar with solving riddles or you’ve never been good at it, once you’ve heard some of the questions in this audiobook, the creative juices will start flowing, and you will become sharper with each passing puzzle. The key is to be persistent!
The best part?
It’s an activity everyone can join in and can be done just about anywhere. During long car rides, as you go for a nice afternoon stroll, or even before bedtime as a story - every moment is a good moment.
Have a competitive family? Settle the discussion once and for all, and finally find out who the cleverest member is. Rainy day? Perfect conditions for a mug of hot cocoa and a few riddles. Careful though, once you start, your family may ask for even more puzzles to solve!
If you want to discover an enjoyable way to spend quality time, all while challenging your intellect - whether it be in your alone-time or with the entire family - then scroll up and click the "buy now" button right now.
Warning: Doing this may cause your family to have fun and actually look forward to spending time together!
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||3 hours and 19 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||March 02, 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #265,610 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#60 in Activities & Hobbies for Children
#1,062 in Children's Questions & Answer Game Books
#1,183 in Children's Joke & Riddle Books (Books)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My 7 year old found it quite tough, but my 11 year old took to them and enjoyed them.
We have picked them at random and brings a healthy family discussion during lockdown.
They're competitive, so they loved catching eachother & the "adults" out.
It's a good way to encourage thinking from other perspectives & problem solving.
Good value, I'd recommended. 5*
More suited for 8-10 year olds.