Tramontina 7 Qt Enameled Cast Iron Covered Tall Round Dutch Oven (Sunrise) - 80131/361DS
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rich enameled finish offers elegant kitchen to table serving for slow-simmered casseroles, hearty soups, stews, tender roasts, and braised ribs
- Perfect for traditional slow simmering with superior heat retention and distribution
- Long-lasting, easy-to-clean porcelain-enamel finishes and Stainless steel knob on lid
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops and Oven-safe up to 450°F /232°C
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Crock-Pot Artisan Round Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Sapphire Blue
Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 6 Quart, Red
Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Red
Best Choice Products 6qt Ceramic Non-Stick Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/Enamel Coating, Side Handles for Baking, Roasting, Braising, Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven Compatible, Blue
CSK Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 5 Quart Oven Pot with Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, Cast Iron Round Pot with Nonstick Enameled Coating, Ideal for Family, Sunset Red
|Sold By||Tramontina Store™||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BestChoiceproducts||LinkfairUS|
|Color||Sunrise||Sapphire Blue||Red||Red||Blue||Sunset Red-5QT|
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Size||7 QT||7-Quart||6 Quart||6-Quart||6 quarts||5 QT|
Tramontina's 7 Qt Enameled Cast-Iron Covered Tall Round Dutch Oven is the perfect piece for experienced chefs, home cooks, busy parents, even those new to cooking or who are short of kitchen space. The one-pot jack-of-all-trades can handle slow-simmered casseroles, hearty soups, stews, side dishes, tender roasts, braised ribs, breads, cobblers, puddings—the list is practically endless. Your guests will love the mouth-watering flavors enhanced by the pan's self-basting lid. Cooks will love everything else—from heat retention and even cooking, to a porcelain-enamel exterior finish that makes an easy kitchen-to-table serving option, and sturdy side handles for easy manageability.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Emily on February 13, 2021
By Amazon Customer on February 23, 2021