Travelpro Maxlite 5 Softside Lightweight Underseat Rolling Tote Bag, Azure Blue, 16-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A half-pound lighter than the maxlite 4 version, this ultra-lightweight, rolling carry-on tote is ideal as a small all-in-one bag or stackable accessory to a larger suitcase. Rear stacking strap and top carry handle offer carrying options. Front flap, roomy interior and built-in pockets keep contents organized and accessible.
- Polyester fabric with stain-resistant, water-repellant duraguard coating and ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls provide lasting durability.
- High-performance ball bearing wheels and lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle reduces wobble and ensure a smooth, easy roll.
- Limited Lifetime Coverage plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year.
- Case Dimensions: 13.75x16x8.5, Overall Dimensions: 15.5x16.25x8.5, Weight: 5.4 lbs ; Volume : 32 L
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet your new favorite bag! Ultra-lightweight and super smart, the Maxlite 5 rolling tote serves double duty as a stackable complement to your carry-on bag or as a compact, all-in-one suitcase for short trips. Packing is easy and organized with a roomy interior, quick-access front flap and multiple pockets throughout for everything from essentials to electronics. Ball bearing wheel design and rear stacking strap provide complete flexibility for secure stacking and hands-free mobility. This Fit to Fly carry-on spinner has been sizer been tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Backed by Travelpro's Limited Lifetime Coverage plus a new and expanded "Trusted Companion Promise", which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year. Also, with our new Trusted Companion Promise, we will even reimburse shipping costs when you send your bag to us for warranty repair or replacement during that 1st year.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Book lover N on July 3, 2019