Travelpro Maxlite 5 Carry-On Rolling Duffel Bag, Azure Blue, 20-Inch
|List Price:||$129.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.37 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Now even lighter than the maxlite 4 version, this lightweight, wheeled carry-on duffel bag is perfect on its own for shorter trips or as a stackable complement to other suitcases. Polyester fabric with stain-resistant, water repellant duraguard coating and ergonomic, high tensile strength zipper pulls provide lasting durability
- High performance ball bearing wheels and lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle with stops at 38 Inches and 42.5 Inches reduce wobble and ensure a smooth, easy roll
- Carrying options include a low profile stacking strap, top, side, and bottom carry handles. Roomy interior compartment and built in accessory pocket offer packing convenience and flexibility
- Limited Lifetime Coverage plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year
- Case Dimensions: 20x12x10, Overall Dimensions: 20.5x13x10, Weight 4.4 Pounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The duffel bag has evolved. The Travelpro Maxlite 5 carry-on rolling duffel is the faithful travel companion that is always ready to take you away for the weekend. Compact and soft-sided, this lightweight carry-on bag features two sizable exterior pockets and a roomy interior with one built-in pocket. Ball bearing wheels and a 2-position adjustable PowerScope lite handle make transport easy, while flexible carrying options include a top handle, adjustable shoulder strap and a rear stacking strap for secure stacking on top of another rolling bag. This Fit to Fly carry-on bag has been sizer been tested to accommodate overhead bin space on most major US airlines. Backed by Travelpro's Limited Lifetime Coverage plus a new and expanded "Trusted Companion Promise", which covers the cost of repair for damage from airline or other common carrier for 1 year. Also, with our new Trusted Companion Promise, we will even reimburse shipping costs when you send your bag to us for warranty repair or replacement during that 1st year.
From the manufacturer
|Crew 11 Carry-on Smart Duffel||Crew Versapack Carry-on Duffel||Platinum Elite Carry-on Regional Duffel|
|Weight||3.2 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|Fabric||High-density ballistic nylon with Duraguard coating||High-density ballistic nylon with Duraguard coating||High-density ballistic nylon with Duraguard coating|
|Handle||Leather handles||Leather/ Nylon Handle|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It fit perfectly on all three American Airlines jets in overhead bins without any problem. This makes travel a breeze. It also has wonderful zipper compartments which I love both on the inside and outside of bag. It holds a lot.
I didn’t give it the 5th star because the thing constantly flips over when being wheeled by itself. A bit of a nuisance, but otherwise a good bag.
two things outweigh that. 1. Easily tips over which is super annoying. On my trip today I can count
At least 10 times at the airport, on public transportation and walking down the streets.
2. When I slip on another smaller max light bag, the smaller bag will often swing to one side causing
the rolling duffle bag to loose balance.