Triumph 2-in-1 Bag Toss/ Washer Toss Combo - Includes 2 Game Platforms, 6 Toss Bags, 6 Washers
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TWO CLASSIC GAMES IN ONE: Two sturdy, classic outdoor lawn games are combined for an incredible value: 3-hole bean bag toss or 3-hole washer toss
- BEAN BAG TOSS AND WASHER TOSS IN ONE: Includes two 26" L x 10" W game platforms featuring on-board scoring, with detachable legs for support
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Features multi-colored target areas and game points on platforms, with a mirror flip side, with padded surface on the washer toss side
- SIMPLE GAME PLAY: Platforms feature three large holes with nets to catch bags and washers
- CCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes six 4" square toss bags (three red, three blue) and six washers (three red, three blue)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy two games in one with the Triumph Sports 2-in-1 3 Hole Bags and Washer Toss Combo. Two classic yard games combine in this set, offering hours of bean bag and washer tossing fun. Just flip the board and reattach the legs for your choice of washer toss or bean bag toss. The colorful board makes it easy to see different point zones and target areas, while nets capture bags and washers with ease. This outdoor game is the perfect addition to a family gathering, barbecue, or hangout session.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bags are just small basic bean bags, the washers are decent weight plastic washers.
I'd recommend this but buy far enough in advance to open and return should it be chipped.
This was set up and ready for play for one hour....one or two bean bags tossed and it was totally broken !!!!
It is not worth it might as well have been made of paper dishes ... it collapses the same
Top international reviews
And quite durable if you take care of them ( store them properly & no the kids should not
Sit or jump on them)for the amount of money spent they were
Definitely worth it
Be aware the legs are all 2 pieces of plastic...therefore you can see how I went to put it away... and the piece broke and is stuck in the board.
If purchasing, please put super glue in your cart as well.