Truth SeekersSeason 1
Broadband installer by day, paranormal investigator by night, Gus is annoyed to be partnered with “noob” Elton, but comes to appreciate having someone along for the ride as they uncover a spike in supernatural activity. They’re soon joined by Astrid, who has ghost problems of her own, and the gang embark upon creating a ghost-hunting YouTube channel, uncovering a terrifying conspiracy as they go.
- 1. The Haunting Of Connelly’s NookOctober 29, 202029min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC], العربية, Deutsch, Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Français, हिन्दी, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, TürkçeAudio languagesEnglish, English [Audio Description], Español (España), Italiano, Español (Latinoamérica), 日本語, Português, Deutsch, FrançaisGus Roberts is the number one installer at SMYLE, Britain’s biggest mobile network operator and internet service provider. In his spare time he’s also a keen investigator of the paranormal. Gus is less than pleased when his boss Dave partners him up with new recruit Elton John. But then their first job together leads them right to a real life haunting…
- 2. The Watcher On The WaterOctober 29, 202033min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC], العربية, Deutsch, Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Français, हिन्दी, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, TürkçeAudio languagesEnglish, English [Audio Description], Español (España), Italiano, Español (Latinoamérica), 日本語, Português, Deutsch, FrançaisGus & Elton are sent to fix the broadband connection at The Portland Beacon, “the only horror themed hotel on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast”. Just as Gus is beginning to tire of the eccentric owners and their daft horror gimmicks, Elton stumbles into the mysterious Room 2, and then a passageway to a secret bunker beyond. It’s there that they find the very surprising cause of the problem with the signal…
- 3. The Girl With All The GhostsOctober 29, 202031min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC], العربية, Deutsch, Español (Latinoamérica), Español (España), Français, हिन्दी, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Русский, TürkçeAudio languagesEnglish, English [Audio Description], Español (España), Italiano, Español (Latinoamérica), 日本語, Português, Deutsch, FrançaisGus and Elton finally come face to face with Astrid, who comes to ask for their help – she’s being chased by ghosts. Gus decides on a visit to psychic medium Janey Feathers but the team soon discover that they’re dealing with something far more powerful that they’d ever thought, and Gus is forced to perform his first ever exorcism.
- 4. The Incident at CovColCosConOctober 29, 202026min16+SubtitlesAudio languagesIt’s the day Helen’s been waiting for – Coventry Collectibles & Cosplay Convention. Elton is preparing to take her & her Dalek costume along. When Gus discovers his hero, the visionary Dr. Peter Toynbee, is speaking at the convention he decides to join the trip – & Richard comes along for the ride too. But deep in the bowels of the convention centre there’s something distinctly sinister going on.
- 5. The Ghost Of The Beast Of BodminOctober 29, 202026min16+SubtitlesAudio languagesThe Truth Seekers receive a message from a new subscriber, Jojo74, containing a picture of what could well be the legendary Beast Of Bodmin. Keen to check it out, they head for Cornwall in HMS Darkside – but what they find there is far from what they expected. Meanwhile, Helen and Richard bond over their loneliness, and Toynbee steps up his fiendish preparations.
- 6. The Revenge Of The Chichester WidowOctober 29, 202029min16+SubtitlesAudio languagesGus, Elton and Astrid test the channel’s live stream in an old insane asylum which is being converted into flats. Wearing helmet cams, they explore while Helen and Richard watch back at base. But Gus goes missing when he finds a part of the building that’s not on the plans, and what he finds there is terrifying. Toynbee, meanwhile, is onto the Truth Seekers, who stand between him and his goal..
- 7. The Hinckley BoyOctober 29, 202027min16+SubtitlesAudio languagesHaving realised the truth about his partner, Gus tricks his Elton into a trip to his childhood home to confront his past. As Toynbee’s evil plan draws closer to its conclusion, the Truth Seekers come to understand what he’s up to and that it’s up to them to stop him. Time’s not on their side – the eclipse is almost here. And Richard has gone missing …
- 8. The Shadow Of The MoonOctober 29, 202027min16+SubtitlesAudio languagesThe Truth Seekers arrive at the Portland Power Station to search for Richard, only to find Dr. Toynbee’s ritual in full swing. With the eclipse nearing totality, it’s a race against time to save Richard’s life, and countless others. They’re going to need help – but who can they trust?
- Bonus: Truth SeekersWatch on supported devicesSeptember 21, 20202min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFeaturing Nick Frost and Simon Pegg, Truth Seekers is a supernatural comedy about a gang of part-time paranormal investigators. They team up to uncover and film ghost sightings from across the UK, visiting abandoned insane asylums and undiscovered World War 2 bunkers. However, as their spooky experiences grow more frequent they stumble across a terrifying conspiracy, one with deadly consequences.
- Jim Field Smith
- Season year
- Amazon Studios
- Content advisory
- Nudityfoul languagesexual contentviolence frightening scenes alcohol use smoking
- Purchase rights
- Stream instantly Details
- Prime Video (streaming online video)
- Available to watch on supported devices
4.7 out of 5 stars
1770 global ratings
- 87% of reviews have 5 stars
- 7% of reviews have 4 stars
- 1% of reviews have 3 stars
- 2% of reviews have 2 stars
- 4% of reviews have 1 stars