2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Lauson JTF535 Record Player, Turntable USB for Vinyl Records 3 Speed, Belt Driven Vintage Record Player Vinyl-to-MP3, Stereo Built in Speakers, Lp Phonograph, RCA Output, Natural Wood Effect (Oak)
- 🔊 Sound quality: It has built in speakers and you can connect it to others. (RCA). Turntable with 5W dynamic stereo sound speakers connection. Encoding function via PC Link to record and digitize, with vinyl record converter to your PC.
- ✔ Vintage vinyl record player with 3-speed selector. Three-speed turntables for vinyl records, 33, 45, 78 RPM with 7”10”12” sizes can enjoy your vinyl records, includes 45 RPM adapter to play any vinyl record in your collection. Auto-stop function for better playback.
- 💻 Wooden turntable with RCA output on the back to connect external speakers. It also has an entrance to connect headphones / headphones and listen to your favorite music in privacy and with maximum volume
- ✔ Turntables are stylish & rustic. High quality MDF vinyl wood build finished with wood effect, a great compliment to any home decor. One Extra Replacement Stylus Needle included. Vinyl player is very easy to use, just place the disc, put the needle on the outer edge of the vinyl and turn it on the music,
- 🎵 Vinyl-To-MP3 Recording: Conversion to MP3, USB Encoding. Record player with vintage design and front speakers. Bring power cable, output for external RCA speakers, headphone / headphone output to connect other devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Built-in stereo Speakers
USB record from your favorite LP collection through USB to MP3.
Extra Record Player Needle
Stylus Replacement for Turntable.
Best gifts for lover friends and family
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Record Players seem like ancient technology these days and in a lot of ways they are. However, this comes in handy for someone who has home projects, live recordings, or something really special. You can convert that into an MP3 to save forever digitally. Besides from that you can play records of different size just fine. No external speakers required.
The Bottom Line:
A cost effective all in one turn table that can convert your old records to digital master pieces.
I told my brother I was going to review this because I purchased it on Amazon, and what are his thoughts........he asked me how much I paid for it, I told him $40 , and he says it's completely worth it. He said this turntable is obviously not top shelf quality, or the best equipment one can buy, but it is decent, works great and is very reasonably priced considering it's functionality. The quality is mid-shelf, the price is great, the sound quality is decent, the speakers are built-in, so no need to buy more equipment, it plays any size record, and you can use this turntable to transfer your records to mp3 files, this is a good buy!
I still do not know if I can accomplish that feat as the process has failed me for three or four years. Using USB and computer is very complicated. BUT... I was able to hear the music that my wife and I loved for the first time in years. The first LP I tried was one of Johnny Mathis. I wept.......for the recall of our lives.
I shall keep the Lauson turntable player, and if the transfer of the LPs via USB still do not happen, I'll hang onto the LPs. I'm 82 and tired of ION and gadgets and tired of failures.
The software was kind of confusing and I couldn't even find what I was supposed to set it to under preferences. It did record, though. I wanted to convert to MP3 and you need to download software for that. There is a button to download but when you click it it just takes you to a page saying it can't find what you're looking for. I found the software I needed on the web but it was a pain.
It has a wide range of input/output options and controls. You can use the included software to burn your vinyls to MP3 and place on your MP3 player or smart phone. Fabulous!
It's heavy, well built and high quality. My friend LOVED THIS as a gift!