Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Twin Sisters®
The Twin Sisters ®, Kim Mitzo Thompson and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand have been children's authors and record producers for over 28 years. The twins have written thousands of products for children including over 3,000 songs, 500 digital albums, 160 e-books, 500 teacher resources, 15 apps, and hundreds of books and children's products! Most of their products can be found on Amazon and are published by various publishers worldwide for distribution.
Besides being authors, the fraternal twins run two companies Creative IP, LLC and Twin Sisters IP, LLC. Both are dedicated to creating and licensing exceptional products worldwide. Karen graduated from Purdue University with an Industrial Engineering degree and is an avid scuba diver who also enjoys singing, playing piano, and volunteering. She is also the proud mother of Tyler Hilderbrand who is a fitness model and personal trainer and nutritionist.
Kim graduated from The University of Akron with a Master's Degree in "Integrating the Arts in the Elementary School Classroom". Her teaching degree has allowed her to create educational and inspirational products for children worldwide. Kim enjoys sports, especially basketball, writing books for children, cooking, and being a mom to her three children, Austin, Morgan and Bailey.
There many awards and accomplishments include:
* Recipient of a Platinum Album for "Nature Sounds" signifying sales of over 1,000,000 units sold. (Now with sales over $2.0 million albums)
* Recipient of 9 Gold Albums for Nature Sounds, Phonics, Classical Music, 102 Children's Songs, Traditional Lullabies, Christmas Jazz, Christmas Memories, Acoustic Christmas, and Christmas Through the Eyes of a Child signifying sales of over 500,000 units per title.
* Recipient of over 170 National Awards for educational excellence, creativity, play value and classroom and family fun - National Parenting Publications Award, Dr. Toy's Best Children's Products, Learning Magazine's Teacher Choice Award, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, and more.
* Prior Member of RIAA (Recording Association of America)
* Grammy Voting Members for over 22 years
* Sales of over 45 million albums