Two Peas in a Pod: Whatever After, Book 11 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Our New York Times and USA Today best-selling series rolls on with Book 11, which fractures the beloved fairy-tale The Princess and the Pea.
Abby and Jonah fall through their magic mirror into the story of The Princess and the Pea. Abby spends a restless night atop a giant pile of mattresses - and in the morning, what does she discover but a smushed pea beneath the stack! The kingdom declares that she has passed their test, and is the new princess! But what will happen when the real princess shows up? Hilarity, adventures, and lots of girl power ensue!
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
|Listening Length||3 hours and 26 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||April 24, 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#75,917 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals)
#77 in Fairy Tale Adaptations for Children
#668 in Humorous Fiction for Children
#730 in Action & Adventure Fantasy for Children
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- good quality for paperback