4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Tzowla Travel Laptop Backpack Waterproof Business Work School College Bag Daypack with USB Charging&Headphone Port for Men Women Boy Girl Student Durable Luggage Backpacks Fit 15.6/17Inch(Blue)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【LIFE-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE】 Life-time quality assurance from Tzowla and friendly 24 hours customer service.Please be kindly noted that the Laptop Backpacks Only Sold by TzowlaDirect are the Tzowla Authentic Backpacks. The Backpacks are Fulfillment by Amazon. We are not responsible for Tzowla backpacks sold by other sellers except by TzowlaDirect.
- 【LARGE & MULTIPURSE ORGANIZED POCKETS】 Size: 20.1 X 12.5 X 8.3 Inches (L*W*H). Main laptop compartment provides space for 17-inch laptop, tablet and organization for flat documents and tech accessories. Secondary large compartment offers a series of organizer pockets to hold travel items, headphones, clothes camera, power bank, books. Dedicated front small items compartment and two side water bottle pockets. Anti-theft back zipper pocket for wallet, cards. Makes your items organized.
- 【CONVENIENT USB CHARGING PORT & HEADSET PORT】 The travel business backpack offers great convenience for charging your phone. Connect your own cable to the USB charger port outside and use the built-in charging cable inside to connect your own power bank. The headphone hole gives easy access to earphone usage and frees your hands when enjoying audios, music while walking.(PORTABLE BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
- 【DURABLE & COMFORTABLE STRAPS FOR EASE CARRYING】 An durable backpack with high quality Waterproof Polyester Material and Dual Metal Zippers. Serve well as a professional laptop backpack. Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps for optimal comfort and ergonomic support; Breathable Mesh Back Panels for comfortable carrying. Luggage Strap for easy access to suitcase rails. Reinforced Dual Top Handles for easy carrying. It’s a great traveling laptop backpack for men women student.
- 【NIGHT SAFETY & FUNCTIONAL RFID BLOCKING POCKET】 The safe and secure laptop backpack features two Reflective Strips on the front of the bag, conspicuous and attractive in the night. RFID BLOCKING Pocket design offers a private space, protecting your cards and ID information. A fashionable and stylish backpack in everyday use. Convenient and practical Card Zipper Pocket and Sunglasses Strap designed on shoulder straps. A great casual multipurpose computer backpack for students boys girls.
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Roomy and Organized
Perfect Companion for 17 Inches laptops.
3-pocket main interior.
More than 20 divider Organizer compartments for ease organizer.
Plenty of room to organize the things you need.
Functional and Safe
Luggage Strap for easy access to suitcase rails and convenient travelling.
A hidden anti theft pocket for good protection of your valuable items.
Practical Travel Laptop Backpack for Men Women.
Convenient and Fashionable
Convenient and practical Card Zipper Pocket and Sunglasses Strap.
Reflective Stripes for Night Security.
RFID Blocking Pocket for Cards and ID information protection.
Comfortable and Durable
Made of Water Resistant and Durable Polyester Fabric.
Breathable Mesh Back Panels for comfortable carrying.
Adjustable padded shoulder straps for optimal comfort and ergonomic support.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
First things first, the bag is folded into itself when delivered (to save space I assume) and it looks like a gym bag initially pulling it out of the box. Once you open it though, it is indeed the product you ordered.
In some of the other reviews people have noted disdain that it does not come with a battery pack, I am just reconfirming this for buyers. NO BATTERY PACK INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
Once you get the bag set up, the USB PORT and HEADPHONE JACK both worked fine. I looped my headphone cord ahead of time through the bag and strap using some velcro strips that I sewed into the bag itself (it is a 5$ cost, but very convenient for cable management ). I will add photos when I return in December of this, and add a link to images with step by step.
Overall the bag is put together fairly well (Tugged on all the straps and zippers. The TSA lock is sturdy, but it takes fighting with a bit to get the zippers out (which is good, as it shouldn't be easy to get into the security feature)
The waterproofing looks like it will work (the seal looks to be vacuum tight if the bag is closed properly) but I will have to test it next time it rains or while on the trip and get back to you all on that.
Overall out of box and after initial wear and tear test, 4/5 stars.
EDIT: after a little over a month, I'm still happy with the bag, but the stitching on one of the shoulder straps has come apart by almost a half inch and is still progressing. I re-evaluated to 4 stars.
My 13" MacBook Air fits very comfortably inside and I think it can easily hold a 15.6 or 17" laptop inside.
There's a slot inside to hold one's battery pack and it comes with a USB cable inside to connect to your battery pack and a headphone cable for the older headphones. The latter is pointless if you're using a newer generation iPhone or iPad unless you have the adapter. In any case, it's a nice touch. and once I connected it to my phone, it charges are expected. I only hope the external USB slot stays in place. A previous, more expensive backpack I bought that touted this feature saw the USB slot drop off within the first week, thus rendering the feature useless. So I'm hoping this backpack performs better.
There are two non-mesh side pockets that can be adjusted to secure your water bottle and umbrella more securely, and my 750ml water bottle seems to sit quite comfortably. I'm glad the pocket are not mesh-covered because those tend to tear over time, esp when you have a thicker water bottle that's full when kept in it.
The shoulder straps are thick and seem sturdy, so I expect it will be more comfortable to carry. This beats the straps on an older American Tourister backpack I have from before that's starting to fall apart after several years. So, thumbs up for Tzowla.
One thing is with my MacBook Air, battery pack, partially-full water bottle, umbrella, and some packets of tissue, the backpack felt a tad heavy and when I weighed, it weighed about 4.58 KG, so I realize it will feel heavier once I pack a few more things in it including books etc.
I will be travelling with it soon and will see how it performs but I'm actually quite pleased with the product I got for the price I paid. I'm not familiar with Tzowla as a brand and took a chance with this backpack and so far so good. Will try to provide a subsequent review after my first major use of it.
It had quickly become my favourite backpack, but unfortunately it started ripping two weeks in, and after another week or so of us became basically too ripped to function. It's a shame that the quality was not as high as I had liked. Once the rip started, it just grew and grew along the entire seem. I'm a student and had only been using it with a laptop and a textbook for the most part. I don't think I'll buy from this brand again unfortunately. Returning the bag tomorrow.
The storage capacity is great. I carry my big snow shoes, jeans, lunch bag, laptop, books, phones, teacup in this bag. It holds a lot of stuff. In addition the padded straps makes it comfortable while having these stuff in my bag. I walk at least 45 minutes to an hour per day to commute and I feel great having this bag.
I go out early in the mornings hence I am facing the snow a few mornings, and the bag keeps my stuff dry.
I am a very fussy individual so I can attest to the fact that I made a good purchase.
So far, I like this bag. I hope it stands the test of time. If it doesn't, it has a lifetime warranty.