UGREEN Network Adapter USB 3.0 to Ethernet RJ45 Lan Gigabit Adapter for 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Supports Nintendo Switch Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (16%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- USB ETHERNET ADAPTER: Ugreen USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection. It adds a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, Nintendo Switch or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- PROTECT OR REPLACE A BROKEN ETHERNET PORT: USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a good accessory to protect the RJ45 Lan port in your expensive computer, or replace a broken Ethernet port.
- SPEED UP TO 5GBPS: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance over USB 3.0's 5Gbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- COMPATIBILITY: This USB RJ45 adapter work with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
- MINI PORTABLE : UGREEN usb rj45 adapter is mini and portable, perfect to take on the go. What you get: UGREEN USB Gigabit LAN adapter x 1pcs and lifetime friendly customer service support.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen USB 3.0 gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet network adapter enables you to add a network interface to your computer via USB. It is backward-compatible with all existing 10/100 networks. With it , you could replace a broken internal network card, add a separately routable network interface, and transferring files peer-to-peer over Ethernet. Simply insert the adapter into a USB 3.0 port on your computer and begin to transfer large video, audio, and graphics files between your workstation and the network.
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up, magic packet, or external pin,USB-Powered
3. Compatible with Nintendo Switch,Nintendo Switch Lite, Windows 10/XP/Vista/7/8,Mac 10.6-10.8/10.11 El Capitan, Linux kernel 2.6 and later
1. Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8
2. Driver needed for Windows7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux systems
3.Reboot your PC after driver installation,then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet
4.Not supported on ARM-based Windows,including Surface RT and Surface 2
5.Mac System:System Preference--Network--Add a new network connection
6. Windows 7:Device Manager--USB-AX88179
7. This adapter does not support wii u.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Gigabit 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter x1
|UGREEN Aluminum USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN 2.5G USB C Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN TV Stick Ethernet Adapter||UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter Hub||UGREEN USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter|
|USB Port||USB 3.0||USB Type C||USB Type C||Micro USB||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Compatible Device||Laptop, PC, Nintendo Switch||USB C Laptop/PC||USB C Laptop/PC||TV Stick||Laptop, PC, Nintendo Switch||Laptop, PC, Nintendo Switch|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Negatives - Not true gigabit, chipset is not fast enough, maxes out at around 550Mbps.
Switch is seeing about 100-120Mbps down and 80Mbps up, pretty decent and likely as fast as the Nintendo eShop will run.
But on the PC side, it is obvious this AX88179 chipset is not robust. With this UGreen (and another AX88179 based adapter) I hit a throughput wall of about 550Mb no matter whether flow control or offloading is off or on. I have a similar USB3 adapter that uses a Realtek chipset RTL8153 that hits 930/930 from my gigabit connection (which is blazing fast when you consider there is also overhead on that throughput).
For Switch the AX88179 is a great solution (as I don't think Realtek chipsets are supported), but if you are getting an adapter for PC and are actually looking for gigabit throughput, look elsewhere, eg, RTL8153 based adapter.
Problem: Solved. Game night is flawless now. Big thumbs up, thanks!
This means that they only way I could connect them to my Gigabit Switch was to use a USB to RJ45 Dongle. I looked at a few different ones, but I have always known UGREEN as providing quality products at very inexpensive prices.
Unfortunately the first one I received had an issue where it would not connect to my device, and the network would drop every 2 seconds. UGREEN immediately sent me a replacement and as I suspected, it worked absolutely flawlessly. With the dongle I was able to get the devices that had notoriously terribly slow data transfers on my network upto as fast as the USB slot it was connected to could handle and in cases, I was hitting over 800 Mbps,which is just shy of the Gigabit speeds my network supports.
With the very inexpensive price, the know quality and reliability of UGREEN products, and even with receiving an unfortunately detective first unit, the replacement worked just as well as I had expected, and has been working flawlessly ever since.
I do recommend UGREEN even though there was a hickup, as it could happened with any companies products, but it has since held up to their reputation of quality.
Our WiFi modem isn't located that far away but it isn't the greatest brand and there are things in the way or devices causing interference so our signal will jump up and down. Our tv works fine streaming wireless but the switch doesn't get a strong enough signal. We tweaked some settings in the router and moved it and the switch but in the end it didn't do much. We bought this since most of the time our games would end due to disconnections but now I will say that hasn't happened at all since we hooked it up. Thanks for making this product!
Top international reviews
Al conectar el adaptador a la toma USB del portátil, en Windows 10 lo detecta al momento.
Hecha la prueba de velocidad, da el tope de mi conexión, 300 Megas
Por fin conexion a buena velocidad que, mientras juegas en modo sobremesa, te permite descargas y online en condiciones