US Sense 6 Pack 7" Airplane Battle Plane Toy for Kids, Throwing Foam Airplane Flying Aircraft Plane DIY Glider Aeroplane Model Jet Kit Flying Toys for Boys Girls Teens, Outdoor Sport Game Toys
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Flying toy plane model,easy assembly DIYcraft, cultivating your kids creativity stunt plane kit, including 6 durable foam assemblyplanes(We have updated the package within 6 crafts.The original package and the new are temporarily shipped randomly. Please show understand)
- This Is a ideal toy for a party favor or goodie bag toys. Customize your own planes, a fun addition to a party favor bag, classroom reward bucket, carnival prizes, stocking stuffer, treasure chest and much more
- Easy to throw, awesome flying action! Glides up over 50 ft. Let you enjoy a blue sky. Requiring very little assembly while providing lots of fun
- HIGH QUALITY: The soft but tough foam bodies, easy for you or your children to assemble. Perfect for indoor and outdoor play.The planes have the center of gravity towards the leading edge so that they fly fairly fast. Each plane is 9.2 grams gives or takes a tenth with counterweight without touching the wings, elevator or rudder
- Every child has an aviation dream, the aircraft gives you the satisfaction. Small tip:Looking at the plane from the back, make sure the elevator and rudder aren't twisted relative to the wing, very gently twisting the rear fusilage will correct this, be careful the wings are the same height
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Every child has an aviation dream, the aircraft gives you some satisfaction.The sky is limit with Creativity for Kids Stunt Plane kit, making it the perfect craft for boys, or any child fascinated with airplanes. This crafting kit will let your petite pilot build and decorate a fleet of seven fearsome fighter jets either by themselves or with friends.
Feel like a kid again – yep! This is the toy from your childhood and you can now share it with your own children! These foam flying gliders definitely have the right stuff, requiring very little assembly while providing lots of fun. Just attach the wings to the body and let it fly.
A aircraft can be played with independently, but children also love to race each other! This encourages children to share and negotiate,for example, Which plane can fly the farthest or come closest to a target? and lets them learn about friendly competition.
Help make your child more creative for life.
Flying is one of life's most rewarding experiences. While
flying can be lots of fun, it's important to make surethat
one has the right aviation sense for a safe and enjoyable flight.
If you want to play the fun,The best is to find a wide place,
Family mobilization,Please believe it will leave you with
Every child has creative ability just waiting to be tapped.
And the right educational toys can bring it out. Infants,
toddlers, preschoolers, early school age and older school
age children all delight in opportunities for creative expression
through colors, shapes and sounds.
Each plane has three pieces; body, main wing and tail wing. Simply slide the pieces together,but be sure the wings are facing the correct direction! Throw this solid yet soft foam glider and watch it perform amazing acrobatic stunts!
Creative toys and activities are so important throughout childhood.The benefits of nurturing creativity can be profound, offering children tools for success in all endeavors athletic, artistic or academic.
We advocate for the benefits of learning through play.Airplane as educational toy,Its durability and safety makes them perfect for classrooms, day care centers and waiting rooms, too.
Not for children under 3 years
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most of the models flew perfect out of the box, slight differences on the fit of the wing to the fuselage made one a bit loose and it didn't fly well till i secured the wing with a small drop of CA, no biggie.
Tips to make them fly well
1. Gently push the wings upwards from the bottom and give them a small bit of angle up while making sure one wing doesn't get more twisted than the other, this is called dihedral, it makes the flight more stable.
2. Looking at the plane from the back, make sure the elevator and rudder aren't twisted relative to the wing, very gently twisting the rear fusilage will correct this, be careful the wings are the same height or it can look off when it isn't.
3. If the plane is turning one direction then very slightly twist just the upper tip of the rudder to correct flightpath, only small movements are needed
4. Lifting the trailing edge of the wing up a bit can affect the roll very dramatically for very little movement, if your model rolls instantly it's usually a bit of twist in the wing doing it.
The only issue the kids have is the adults stealing their planes to toss around, these are a hoot!
If you're into nano RC planes this is a real contender with a small DT receiver and a bit of magnet wire and a small motor a 7 gram rc plane is easily possible. I think a 4.5-5gram flying model is possible (if you can build a single phase brushless motor and solder it to an IC and get 2-3grams of thrust). Wanna build a micro 10-15mm edf, this would be a fun chassis to fit it in the airframe. To airframe at the back of the wing can fit a .75in tube if stretched and the end could fit a .625 or a bit more stretched so good reduction space for efflux, probably needs 3g of thrust perhaps a bit less depending on CG/weight.
Weight of a single plane is 9.2grams give or take a tenth with counterweight, 6 grams without weight, easily lightened to 4g without touching the wings, elevator or rudder, if you skeletonize the wing/ elevator and rudder and cover in OS film you'd get down to right around a 2gram empty airframe, a gram and a half is the lightest I can see these possibly getting and that would take some serious micro building skills
The planes have the center of gravity towards the leading edge and they fly fairly fast because of it. I've experimented with lighter weights and moving the CG almost to midline of the wing with good results and good slow flight characteristics. You can halve the counterweight and move the CG to 40% chord and still fly very nicely, large flyable CG range of 15-40%.