USCutter Titan 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with Stand, Basket and VinylMaster Cut (Design and Cut) Software
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- QUALITY ENGINEERING. Aluminum metal frame and internal components. High quality pinch rollers and grit rollers for accurate tracking. Laser-guided print & cut contour cutting for stickers, labels, and printed heat transfer.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE. Powerful stepper motor cuts vinyl, cardstock, sandblast, stencil, and much more. 510g of max downforce. 31.5 in/s cutting speed.
- PROTECT YOUR CUT JOBS with free included media catch basket. Free included stand.
- FREE US-BASED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Lifetime phone support and web-based resources.
- FREE INCLUDED VECTORIZING AND CUT SOFTWARE. Create original artwork or vectorize images with VinylMaster Cut. Sure Cuts A Lot Pro option is compatible with Mac/Apple.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
USCutter TITAN 28 inch Vinyl Cutter with Stand, Basket and VinylMaster Cut (Design and Cut) Software
USCutter is proud to present the TITAN vinyl cutter series as a high quality choice for professional sign makers and do-it yourself vinyl cutting enthusiasts. The TITAN cutter series is offered in 15, 28 and 53 inch models capable of a max cut length of 240 inches. With it's variable speed and cutting force, the TITAN is suited for cutting a variety of material including adhesive vinyl, window film, hard paperboard, sandblast stencil, mask material and much more.
PLEASE NOTE: Although TITAN is compatible with Mac, the Vinyl Master Cut software that comes with it is NOT.
- Laser registration for contour cutting function
- Carriage with 4 wheels
- True USB – send files directly to the cutter from Adobe software and other applications that support Vector Graphics
- Aluminum alloy construction, precision ABS sides
- All metal moving parts
- Mac & PC compatible USB and RS-232 connection
- Large LCD display & control panel for adjusting speed and cutting force
- Stepper motor for reliable performance
- Plug and Play - simple installation
- Cuts adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, cardstock, paint mask stencil, laminate, sandblast mask & low intensive reflective material
- 28" Vinyl Cutter
- Floor Stand & Material Basket
- Design and Cut Professional Software: VinylMaster Cut (PC Only. Mac users should check USCutter website for alternative.)
- Blade Holder
- 3 TITAN Blades, (1x60deg , 1x45deg & 1x30deg blade)
- Pen Holder (use to plot instead of cut)
- Stand Assembly Tools
- USB Cable
- 9-pin Serial Cable
- Phone Support
Contour cutting is simple with the included VinylMaster Cut software and laser registration mark reading. The illuminated LCD screen and large control panel buttons makes programming the TITAN vinyl cutter a breeze. Adjustable speed and force is available by the touch of a button which makes for ease of operation. The digital readout makes for accurate and precise settings.
USCutter TITAN vinyl cutters are constructed to withstand rigorous use and are built tough from the inside out. From the aluminum alloy frame and ABS end caps to the double ball bearing blade holders, the TITAN is built to last. MAC and Windows compatible with built in USB interface.
TITAN cutters offer a true USB - a feature usually offered only on expensive cutters. Send files to your TITAN cutter directly from VinylMaster Cut, Sure Cuts A Lot or other vinyl cutting software.
Included Software: VinylMaster Cut - Contour Cut & Design Software (PC Compatible)
VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition) is dedicated vinyl cutting software designed specifically for making vinyl signage. VinylMaster Cut allows you to produce a wide range of vinyl lettering, pinstriping, and general signage, and comes with a suite of text, curve, and object tools. Take your creative vision from your mind to ready to cut computer image file with an easily customizable and intuitive interface. Fonts are vectorized and ready to cut immediately. Edit images, draw shapes, customize text, modify signs, create logos, and so much more.
VinylMaster Cut software is quite possibly the best vinyl cutting software on the market today. With built in vectorization tools, compatibility with all the major image formats, even low quality jpeg and bitmap images, VinylMaster Cut can quickly and easily turn a broad variety of images into cuttable vector path designs in seconds. Simply use the VinylMaster Cut image trace feature on any image and it will be converted into a plotting file ready to cut or make further edits.
Contour Cutting Wizard
Add registration marks, print, and cut from one screen - with helpful prompts from the software wizard.
VinylMaster Cut is equipped to provide precise contour cutting whether your machine works with LAPOS (Laser Positioning Sensor) for manual contour cutting or ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) for automatic contour cutting. Contour cutting, cutting the outline around a printed image, is perfected with VinylMaster Cut for applications like stickers and custom printed labels. The GUI that VinylMaster Cut offers provides you with diagrams to preview and modify before completing your contour cuts. This preview will even assist you in loading your media into your cutter correctly. VinylMaster Cut has an advanced feature to allow for sensitivity control over your cutters optical eye when using the ARMS feature. This feature ensures that your registration marks can be read when cutting matte, gloss, laminated or even reflective material.Design and Image Editing Tools
VinylMaster Cut functionality includes text tools, curves, shapes, logos, and more as well as the ability to import from AI, EPS and PDF files easily. In addition to the VinylMaster Cut variety of tools, there are a number of clipart samples. With dimension and layout tools, your design will be completed accurately while saving material from being wasted. Editing nodes, customizing and adjusting shapes, and welding and manipulating paths are all easy to use and reliable functions with VinylMaster Cut.
For production runs of vinyl projects which require layering of multiple colors, VinylMaster Cut has an innovative spooling function which is much superior to the competition. Send multiple jobs to the queue and sort by color: only the parts of the design in the specified color will be cut, allowing you to complete multiple multi-layered multi-color workflows without switching between rolls of different colored vinyl.
While cutting with VinylMaster Cut is limited to one user, use of the software is available to unlimited users. Your design team, digital printer and vinyl cutter specialist can all collaborate using one license and send the cutting file to the computer connected to your cutter when its time to actually cut the job. This allows you to design and work from any location.
- Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
NOTE: Activation Code included on card in product packaging for digital download of software. Oline manual is available at seller's website. Access is required for installation. Physical disc is not required.
Some Features of TITAN
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bottom line, this machine is acceptable for production. It is easy to set up software/hardware wise, it's like Ikea with no instructions to assemble, but I wish I had just sprung on the Titan 3 to bridge the gap between their $300 plotter line and a professional machine. Not because of capability, but for speed and NOISE LEVEL!!!
This machine will give me tons of fun to come, and I'll report back to see how it's held up.