USCutter 28 Inch MH Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand and VinylMaster Cut
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE. Number 1 selling vinyl cutter in the country for 10 years. 28.3 inches feed width. 24.8 inches cut width.
- START A HOME-BASED BUSINESS. Make graphics for your community, or bring your signage production needs in-house. Signs, banners, decals, heat transfer for apparel.
- VERSATILE AND DURABLE. 3 fully adjustable pinch-rollers. Adjustable speed and pressure. Superior ball-bearing dual roller system for feeding vinyl.
- FREE US-BASED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Lifetime phone support and web-based resources.
- FREE INCLUDED VECTORIZING AND CUT SOFTWARE. Create original artwork or vectorize images with VinylMaster Cut.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
28-inch USCutter MH Vinyl Cutter Plotter with Stand and VinylMaster Cut
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CUTTER DOES NOT WORK WITH MAC/APPLE COMPUTERS ***
The USCutter MH-Series are the best value vinyl cutters available anywhere! Works with VinylMaster Cut and other popular software (like Sure Cuts A Lot, Flexi, SignBlaser and SignCut Productivity Pro) through standard vinyl cutter PNC1000 drivers.
- NEW Vinyl Cutter / Plotter
- Floor Stand (Optional)
- Two connectivity options: Serial, and USB
- 3 blades included
- Pen adapter (use to plot instead of cut)
- THIS OFFER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE/MAC COMPUTERS
- THIS CUTTER DOES NOT CONTOUR CUT * * Contour cutting is defined as the process of first printing an image, then (using a vinyl cutter) going back and cutting around the printed area.
Examples of what MH Can Cut
What it cannot cut: Tint, Laminate, Sand Blast Resist, Low-Intensity Reflective, High-Intensity Reflective, Un-backed or un-linered
What it can cut: Standard Vinyl, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Paper, Craft Paper, Card Stock, Paint Mask
USCutter MH Series Vinyl Cutter
Blade Types: Standard blade compatible
Command sets: DM-PL HP/GL automatic identification
Motor Type: Stepper
Speed: 39 in/s
Maximum Cut Width: 24.63 in
Max Cutting Length: 96 in (8 feet)
Max Pressure: 350 g
Max Speed: 39 in/s
Contour Cutting: No
OS Compatibility: Windows
Size: 28 in
Included Accessories: USB Cable, Power Cable, Blade Holder, Pen Holder, 3x 45° Blade
Included Software: VinylMaster Cut
Standard blade holder
Standard blade holder gives you access to the most economical blades available.
Accessories & Features
Included Software: VinylMaster Cut
VinylMaster Cut (Basic Edition) is dedicated vinyl cutting software designed specifically for making vinyl signage. VinylMaster Cut allows you to produce a wide range of vinyl lettering, pinstriping, and general signage, and comes with a suite of text, curve, and object tools. Take your creative vision from your mind to ready to cut computer image file with an easily customizable and intuitive interface. Fonts are vectorized and ready to cut immediately. Edit images, draw shapes, customize text, modify signs, create logos, and so much more.
Vectorization Tools - VinylMaster Cut software is quite possibly the best vinyl cutting software on the market today. With built in vectorization tools, compatibility with all the major image formats, even low quality jpeg and bitmap images, VinylMaster Cut can quickly and easily turn a broad variety of images into cuttable vector path designs in seconds. Simply use the VinylMaster Cut image trace feature on any image and it will be converted into a plotting file ready to cut or make further edits.
Design and Image Editing Tools - VinylMaster Cut functionality includes text tools, curves, shapes, logos, and more as well as the ability to import from AI, EPS and PDF files easily. In addition to the VinylMaster Cut variety of tools, there are a number of clipart samples. With dimension and layout tools, your design will be completed accurately while saving material from being wasted. Editing nodes, customizing and adjusting shapes, and welding and manipulating paths are all easy to use and reliable functions with VinylMaster Cut.
Spool Function - For production runs of vinyl projects which require layering of multiple colors, VinylMaster Cut has an innovative spooling function which is much superior to the competition. Send multiple jobs to the queue and sort by color: only the parts of the design in the specified color will be cut, allowing you to complete multiple multi-layered multi-color workflows without switching between rolls of different colored vinyl.
Licensing - While cutting with VinylMaster Cut is limited to one user, use of the software is available to unlimited users. Your design team, digital printer and vinyl cutter specialist can all collaborate using one license and send the cutting file to the computer connected to your cutter when its time to actually cut the job. This allows you to design and work from any location.
- Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
- USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
NOTE: Activation Code included on card in product packaging for digital download of software. Oline manual is available at seller's website. Access is required for installation. Physical disc is not required.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do decals and htv shirts with this for the most part.