USX MOUNT Full Motion Swivel Articulating Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 26-55" LED, OLED and 4K TVs, TV Mount Fit for 32, 40, 50 TV with VESA Up to 400x400mm-Weight Capacity Up to 60lbs
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $3.00 on this item|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- 👍【UNIVERSAL DESIGN】This full motion TV mount fits for most of 26-55inch TVs with VESA size 75*75mm to 400*400mm available and perfect center design.
- 👍【ADJUSTABLE VIEW COMFORTABLE】This TV bracket with dual articulating arms includes +5° /-15° tilt, ±90°swivel( maximum swivel angle depends on your TV), +/-5° post-installation adjustment allows the perfect TV leveling. All these will make your TV flexibility and better view based on your seat in the room.
- 👍【EASY TO INSTALLATION】Easy installation with detailed instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags(Remarks can help you distinguish which screw you should use). 🌞 If you need concrete anchors, please contact us to get it for free which be sent from USA.
- 👍【SAVING SPACE】This full motion tv wall bracket can pull out to 18.95” and retract back to 2.81”, which save some valuable space for you and make your house look neat.
- 👍【PRODUCT INCLUDES】Come with 6ft HDMI, bubble level, 3 pieces pack of cable ties and all standard mounting hardware(►TV Screws: M4*12mm 4pcs, M4*30mm 4pcs, M6*12mm 4pcs, M6*35mm 4pcs, M8*25mm, M8*50mm. ►Spacers: M6*17mm 4pcs, M8*22mm 4pcs, 10mm 4pcs, 2.5mm 8pcs. ►Washers: M4 4pcs, M6 4pcs.), 10-year friendly US-based customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, you need to purchase a few things you've never heard of:
A stud finder that will tell you where the edge of the studs in the wall are. Do not think you can do this installation without this and not be patching seriously ugly holes in your walls. Trust me.
An actual, ugly colored, for serious power drill. Don't harbor any delusions that the electric screwdriver you... AND I... both use to put our Ikea-type stuff together with is going to cut it. IT WILL NOT.
A 1/4" *WOOD* spade drill bit. LISTEN TO ME... This is around $3 at your local hardware store and you need this tiny splurge of time and money before you start. You WILL NOT be able to use a regular drill bit to bore into your studs. Which you need to do first, in order to get the big lug screws that you have to screw in into the studs to hold this hardware. You have to have a drill bit that bores a slightly smaller hole FIRST in the stud. If you don't have this you'll strip the screw that come with this and wind up crying on the shoulder of some random gentleman at Lowe's who can't understand why you don't have a man to do all this for you. You don't need that kind of stress, girl.
You also need a 13mm socket wrench. Walk in like a boss and know what you're talking about. Even when you use the drill bit, you may still end up stripping the screws with them only halfway into the stud. ALL WILL BE OK if you have this socket wrench. With very little arm strength, you'll be able to crank those lug screws in like a champ.
A big, long level. When you go to set the TV on the arm, if you have no one else to help you, all you need do is somehow tape or afix the level to the top edge of the TV, and you'll be able to use that as your guide for the last step of using the allen wrench on the little screws that hold the tv in place. It says in the instructions that you need two people, but once you set the lip of the bracket that's on your TV onto the arm, you'll be fine.
Also... I used two of those Command strips you use to put up hooks or pictures to mount the arm to the wall when I was screwing the lug screws in. This freeded up both of my hands to be able start the screws and use the drill.
You can do this!! And now that I have, I am highly satisfied with this product and the way I'm watching TV from bed with a self mounted wall TV. Best of luck!
The stand has great rotation, very durable, & it's a lifesaver in my workout room no matter where I am - so I'm not straining my neck.
And yes, the tv wires have been hidden since this picture.
I am very pleased with the quality. Well made and sturdy. Once the hanger was on the wall, the TV was easy to attach to it.