Ulefone Armor X7 PRO(2020) Android 10 Rugged Phones, 13MP+5MP Waterproof Cameras, IP68 Smartphone, NFC, OTG, 4G Dual Sim, 5.0 Inch Screen, 4G RAM 32GB ROM, 4000mAh Battery, GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI-Orange
|List Price:||$159.99 Details|
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Screen Size||5 Inches|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, NFC|
About this item
- 🚀Android 10 System + Dual SIM Global 4G LTE: Update the latest Android 10 operating system, which is more simper, smarter and helpful than previous version, well protect your privacy and security. With multiple network, Armor X7 Pro supports dual SIM dual standby(⚡NOT Support Cricket or CDMA carriers such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Mobile). You can travel all around the world freely. It also supports VoLTE, enables you receive messages or surf the internet while making phone call.
- 📱4GB RAM + 32GB ROM + 128GB Expansion Storage: 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM keeps Ulefone Armor X7 Po run smooth, reliable fast for heavy gaming. The rugged phone packs a powerful punch to meet all of your processing demands. The phone also supports additional 128GB external memory which offers suffient space for you to store all your pictures, media, and files.
- 🥊360°Full Protection + 5.0 inch HD+ Display: 5.0-inch screen provides good hand grip feeling and convenient single hand operation. The Armor X7 Pro is IP69K certified and protected against close-range high pressure and high temperature water jets. Every hole got a protection layer that blocked the water, dirt and sand out. It can be used for people who working in special industries like relief workers, building workers, coal miners, etc.
- 👏NFC + OTG + Face Recognition + Fingerprint Reader: With NFC function, you can take bus/metro, make payments and so on by using the phone. OTG function enables it not only directly connect for data transmission also supports reverse charging. Face reader and fingerprint ID helps you quick access your personal phone without any other move. These are qucikly unlocked methods, which make your life more convenient!
- 🔋4000mAh Big Battery + 5V 1A US Charger: Armor X7 Pro rugged phones supplied with a USB cable and a US plug. A 4000mAh big battery in this rugged mobile phone will stands by your side for 430 hours and talks for 13 hours. With advanced 5V/1A charging technology,keeping you power on all the time. Never convenient like this
Frequently bought together
Compare with other cellular phones
This ItemUlefone Armor X7 PRO(2020) Android 10 Rugged Phones, 13MP+5MP Waterproof Cameras, IP68 Smartphone, NFC, OTG, 4G Dual Sim, 5.0 Inch Screen, 4G RAM 32GB ROM, 4000mAh Battery, GPS, Bluetooth, WIFI-Orange
|color||Armor X7 PRO Orange||Black||Black||BLACK||Black||Armor X7 Pro Black|
|operating system||Android 10.0||Android 10.0||Android||Android 10.0||Android 10.0||Android 10.0|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2020 Ulefone First 4G Android 10 Rugged Phone IP68/69K Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof Tough Smartphone
- IP68/69K great Grade - Withstand water immersion up to 1.5m for 30 mins, handle concrete deep up to 1m for 24 hrs, dropping up to 1.2m.
- 360° Full Protection - with four reinforced corners and heightened frames around the screen prevent dropping damage effctively.
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant - exposure to very dusty or sandy environments and similar industrial environment without compromising performance.
- Crafted Waterproof Structure & Components - components which are exposed to the outside also have a high-density macro-molecule coating for waterproofness.
- Practical Toolkit: As a rugged phone, abundant tools are essential for outdoor enthusiasts and people who work in special industries. Armor ×7 packs a practical outdoor toolbox to help you explore further at outdoors, which will be a good helper for your adventure.
Basic Spec. :
- OS: Latest Android 10
- CPU: Helio A20 MT6761VWE 1.8GHz Screen: 5.0-inch HD with Corning Gorrila Screen
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM (upgradeable storage 256GB by SD/TF card)
- Camera: Sony 13MP rear camera with 5MP front camera
- SIM Card: 2 SIM card slots
- Type 1: Nano SIM *1+ Nano SIM *1
- Type 2: Nano SIM *1+ TF/SD card *1
- OTG + NFC: YES
- Battery Status Light + Blinking Notification Light: YES
- Face Unlock + Fingerprint ID: YES
- Others: GPS+Glonass+Galileo, 2.4G/5G WiFi, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, VoLTE, Cell Broadcast
Global Frequency Bands | True Global Phone
With more frequency bands supported, Ulefone Armor X7 Pro becomes a true global phone, which means you can use 90% areas over the world.
4G Network Bands:
- 2G: GSM: B2/3/5/8 (1900/1800/850/900)
- 3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900)
- 4G:LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/800)
Note: Support GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Metro PCS and Cricket Carriers etc, NOT Support CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint! Check compatibility with your local bands before purchase!
If your Armor X7 Pro can't connect data, please input the APN setting by manually, first input Operator SIM and go to settings--->Network&internet--->Moblile network--->Advanced--->Access point Names--->here can be add APN(the‘+’ icon) or change the APN (Edit any access point to change). To find APN parameters you need to manual input, you may ask the shop / website of those Operators, or you can find another handset with a correct working sim card inserted, then use the same path same approach, you can find and read the APN characters of this Operator, and then copy the same character into your Armor X7.
- Network Conversation: Dual sim dual standby
- SIM Card Type: Type 1: Nano sim*1 + Nano sim*1 / Type 2: Nano sim*1+ TF card
- Whether you can use VoLTE depends on the local carriers, because not all of the the local carriers can support this function.
NFC & Google Pay
The NFC function can read your bank card, bus card and door access card, store the card information, then you can take bus/metro, make payments, control access to doors and more by using your phone. It also compatible with Google Pay, more fast, simple way to pay.
If you want record the wonderful underwater world while diving or swimming, you should bring a GoPro or wear a waterproof case for your phone, which is quite inconvenient. But now, Armor X7 Pro supports underwater photography, enables you to take pictures and video recording underwater.
Armor X7 Pro comes with unique gloves mode which allows you to work with the touch screen of the phone when wearing the gloves. All the touch-screen gloves in the market, some normal cotton gloves within 1.5mm thickness and some leather gloves are all supported.
Multiple Accessories Compatible
There is is a hole for sling on the back of Armor X7 Pro, or you can use a phone holder, arm band, etc. for your conve- nience. These accessories help you keep the phone with you conveniently when you are riding bicy- cles, jogging, fishing or outdoors activities.
The Latest, Fastest and Smoothest Pure Stock Android 10
As the latest Android operating system, Android 10 is simpler, smarter, and more helpful than previous version, well protect your privacy and security, find the right balance with technology for you and your family.
- 1x Phone
- 1x Battery
- 1x Charger Adapter
- 1x Data Cable (100cm, USB)
- 1x Protective Film
- 1x Sling
- 1x Plastic Spudger
- 1x SIM needle
- 1x Multi-language User Manual
This phone offers a solid design made with good quality components and a decent enough spec. The 4G dual SIM as well as 128 micro SD card capability and global channel support makes it ideal for any international adventure holiday.
Tough on the outside but inteligent within, the Armor X7 is as much suited to hard labour and extreme pursuits as it is gentler everyday tasks. For those who require a rugged phone it is waterproof, drop-proof, shockproof and dustproof.
- Who are we?
Ulefone Mobile is one of the largest manufacturers of high quality mobile devices and accessories.
- Why Ulefone?
-High-quality mobile devices. Thanks to its high-tech manufacturing process and unrivaled quality control, rejecting rates are kept to a minimum.
-Low prices. Large output allow us to making low-priced but very rugged outdoor mobile phones.
-Best support service. We strive to provide our customers with fast professional support on any issue related to our products.
-Constant updates. The team of specialists of our company is constantly working for a stable and convenient operation of our software, regularly releasing the latest updates.
-Armor X7 Pro meets various outdoor challenges. Wide usage scenarios for people working in various industries. Whoever you are a builder, hiker, biker loving, trades men firefighter, law enforcement officer, delivery driver, market gardener, artisan, farmer or enjoy outdoors, diving, fishing, hiking, skiing, water sports, climbing, surfing, and so on.
Compare with similar items
Bands:2G: GSM:(B2/3/5/8）3G: WCDMA:(B1/2/4/5/8) 4G: LTE-FDD:(B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20)It can work with main carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Metro PCS.etc(does NOT support CDMA carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile). If your Armor X7 Pro can't connect data or has no signal with your carriers or any issues, please send a email to us: email@example.com
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons - usb type b, no fast charge although mt6761/62.chipset supports mtk pump express, must not be enabled in kernel. Phone charges decently fast at 5w, it appears to charge faster with pump express brick but still does not show fast charge. Only other con is android 10 issue with non stock launchers, where recent apps breaks if you use other launcher. But not ulefone fault .
720p (not a con for me but maybe for you if so just get x8 phone)
Surprising battery life for 4000mAh
Full Android 10 - yes really at this price point it is not 10 go or some BS.
Expandable storage - android allow you to format sd as internal storage. WARNING YOU NEED FAST CARD U3/V30/V60 RATING or else no apps work on sd haha
Thickness - very grippable, not slippery like every other phone on market.
PTT button / program as whatever
Speaker - good bass for the money, super loud sometimes but hard to hear people on speaker in heavy traffic from sidewalk. Earpiece however is loud like nice and hearable unless you need a hearing aid.
Wifi hotspot works fine in rom, no real issues with stock rom not already mentioned. Bootloader is able to be unlocked from developer options. Phone works in US. (NOT CDMA)
Oh the cameras.
Kind of a con - but not really. 5mp sensor could have easily been a cheap 13 no sensor. It takes quality images for 5mp.
Rear cam is 13mp.
Specs wise it seems not great but if you're the type that owns a real camera, this one is fine for snapchat and the like. If you need to take product photos use a real camera. I use it for work (sending pictures of item bays in stores) and the product labels are readable with zoom.
Obviously the phone is cheap and they had to save money somewhere.
There are only basic sensors and cameras, but that's all I need. Especially when I break a phone every 90-180 days.
It's been a week, and I think this might live until it gets android 11.
Another pro - It seems the manufacturer is very polite about providing roms and OTA updates, a great bonus for the price
There are two issues that are not really issues FOR ME. One is that speaker phone is not very loud. In a quite environment it is fine but on a busy street it is difficult to hear. Every ruggedized phone I have owned has been the same (Casio GzOne Flip Phone and Samsung S7Active).
The second issue is somehow it gets into a "bad vision" mode that doesn't have normal icons for the apps but has the screen partitioned into two columns of 5 icons with 2 more icons at the bottom of the screen for text and voice calls. I got it out once but I have not been able to get it out since the 2nd time it went into the mode (i haven't made much of an effort to get it out of this mode). This is something I am happy to live with.
Other than these two issues I am quite happy with the phone.
I have yet to damage it with my usual clumsiness, and so I'm overall very happy with it.
I will note - if you don't already have a slim headphone/audio cable, you might need to get one in order for it to work. Mine was already slim enough to plug in, but it was pretty close.