Understanding Torts, Sixth Edition 6th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- In this edition, page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
This Understanding treatise is the perfect complement to first-year tort courses and is suitable for use with any tort casebook. Concise and authoritative, Understanding Torts features:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of intentional torts, privileges, negligence, cause-in-fact, proximate cause, defenses, joint and several liability, damages, strict liability, products liability, economic torts, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, defamation, and invasion of privacy;
- Judicious use of footnotes to provide full, but not overwhelming, primary and secondary support for textual propositions;
- Clear organization and writing to enhance understanding of basic concepts and major cases covered in a torts course; and
- In-depth analysis of topics that generate the greatest confusion and controversy.
This edition includes explanation and analysis of new Restatement (Third) Intentional Tort provisions including battery, assault, false imprisonment, and transferred intent as well as proposed new Intentional Economic Tort provisions. The text also includes United States Supreme Court developments limiting punitive damages and other new case law.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
- ASIN : B07GY3145S
- Publisher : Carolina Academic Press; 6th edition (May 1, 2018)
- Publication date : May 1, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 1212 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 389 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #195,264 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: