Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Unforgettable Christmas Joy: Hope and Promises (The Unforgettables Book 20) Kindle Edition
Dreams CAN come true at Christmas.Join these heroes and heroines in their search for love and joy at this special time of year. Whether it’s in the wilds of Alaska under the Northern Lights, in towns, offices, or hospitals across the land, or on cruise ships under tropical skies, the magic of Christmas will make this the most wonderful time of the year.
Nine New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Authors have crafted stories of love and joy, ranging from sweet to spicy, the perfect box set to read with your favorite holiday beverage. So, whether your Christmas means snow, sand, or something in between, you’re sure to enjoy the romance and joy found in the pages of Unforgettable Christmas Joy: Hope and Promises.
Sweet Christmas: Mimi Barbour, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author: Will she destroy her first real Christmas because she’s never been in love or experienced that holiday before?
Christmas Love: Natalie Ann, USA Today Bestselling Author: What happens when even the strongest are blinded by insecurities?
His Christmas Family: Susanne Matthews, International Bestselling Author: Can Christmas magic bring two broken souls together and fill six lives with joy?
Scrooge Falls In Love: Leanne Banks, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author: Millionaire Stock Jock Justin Langdon experiences Scrooge-like dreams that make him re-think his independent lifestyle after new adoptive mom Amy Monroe saves his life.
Holiday By The Sea: Traci Hall, USA Today Bestselling Author: Opposites attract. Can they find a way to make the most unlikely of relationships work?
A Heavenly Christmas: Patrice Wilton, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author: Can the magic of love mend a young woman’s heart?
Alaskan Christmas: Jen Talty, USA Today Bestselling Author: He was the second date that should have lasted a lifetime.
Honeymoon Cruise: Mona Risk, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author: The perfect fiancé is a cheater and the fabulous Christmas wedding is off. But the would-be honeymoon cruise may fulfill the dreams of Julia and her unexpected companion.
Bittersweets Christmas - Arvin and Tina: Suzanne Jenkins, USA Today Bestselling Author: What does a Jewish neurologist and a Muslim ER physician have in common? LOVE! And how will they celebrate Christmas? All romance, all the time.
- ASIN : B08MTJY23B
- Publisher : Chill Out; 2nd edition (November 20, 2020)
- Publication date : November 20, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2214 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1454 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #45,081 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mimi Barbour has been one of my favorite romance authors for years and her story, ‘Sweet Christmas’ is every bit as sweet as the title. The shy but caring Marie has never had a real Christmas, and now that she is on her own she plans to have her first Christmas. While Marie experiences all the things she missed growing up, she also learns some valuable lessons about herself and others, as well as making new friends and falling in love along the way. A must read story in this Joyful Christmas Collection.
1) SWEET CHRISTMAS - Mimi Barbour-
2) CHRISTMAS LOVE - Natalie Ann - Set in Virginia, supermodel Noelle is trying to have a normal life like normal people. All she has ever wanted was a family of her own. Modeling since she was 12, she is trying her hand at photography. She has volunteered at the local shelter to take shots of the dogs to try and help in their adoption. Her attraction to the vet, Chase, is building up to be something bigger. Lots of pups in this story. A feel good Christmas story. 9/10/2021
3) HIS CHRISTMAS FAMILY - Suzanne Matthews -
4) SCROOGE FALLS IN LOVE - Leanne Banks -
5) HOLIDAY BY THE SEA - Traci Hall -
6) A HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS - Patrice Wilton -
7) ALASKAN CHRISTMAS - Jean Talty
8) HONEYMOON CRUISE - Mona Risk -The senator's daughter, Julia, is all set to get married and go on a cruise for the honeymoon. That is until she surprises her fiance at his office late one night. The surprise turns out to be for her when she discovers her fiance and his receptionist going at it on the floor of his office. She runs from the scene after telling him the wedding is off. Heartbroken and very upset she decides she needs to get away from everything. She changes her honeymoon ticket and decides to go by herself. But, Dr. Tony Lorenzo is in the travel agency office and decides he wants to go with her. She is thrilled by all his help and invites him to be her guest. Nice enough? Maybe not when you discover who some of the other passengers are. Interesting cruise. 9/12/2021
I was not paid for these reviews. I am not a writer nor do I know one. I am not kin to any of these authors. I am a reader and this is my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. 9/11/2021