- Age Range: 4 - 6 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 1
- Lexile Measure: 0440 (What's this?)
- Series: Step into Reading
- Library Binding: 32 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (July 2, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1984850245
- ISBN-13: 978-1984850249
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 451 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #115,359 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Uni the Unicorn Uni's First Sleepover (Step into Reading) Library Binding – July 2, 2019
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Recommended popular audiobooks
About the Author
CANDICE RANSOM who has never wanted to be anything besides a children's book writer, has published 110 award-winning books for children and young adults. She teaches in the children's literature program at Hollins University. Candice lives in Fredericksburg, Virginia, with her husband and her cat, Atticus.
BRIGETTE BARRAGER graduated from CalArts with a BFA in character animation in 2007. She likes tea and books and general old lady-ish stuff, and hates when people's toes hang over the edge of their sandals. Visit her at brigetteb.blogspot.com.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reading level is appropriate for a level 2 reader.