Go Fish Card Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Time to go fishing!
- Colorful cards feature humorous animals
- Children delight in telling friends and family to “Go Fish!”
- Great beginning game for kids
- For 2 or more players, ages 4 and up
Customers who bought this item also bought these digital items
Customers also bought these Kindle books
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Old Maid Card Game
About University Games:
University Games features exciting, original games for kids and grown-ups. Creative gameplay and quality components are our standard, but that's not all we offer. We offer party games that are perfect to play with the whole family, as well as several titles that are ideal for a rowdy evening with your adult friends! So spend time with us and you can have a great time with the family, get to know the neighbors or even learn how to read!
Youthful Card Games...
From Tug of War to classic card games like Old Maid and Crazy 8s, we have all kinds of fun to offer our young gamers. University Games provides accessible games that are great for playing with friends or in the back seat during a family road trip. Our activity and card games are exciting, fun and challenging. University Games offers titles for players as young as 4 years-old, for pairs and larger groups.
What makes a great game:
- People want to play right away. Our games are easy to learn. Start playing in five minutes!
- People hate to wait. Our games keep all players involved, even when it's not their turn.
- People love a challenge. Our games are different every time you play.
- People want to win. Our games combine luck and skill, so every player has a chance to win.
Tug of War
Time to go fishing! Gather your friends and family and take turns trying to match two of the same sea creatures. If you do not have the card a player is asking for, tell them to “GO FISH!” When the fishing is finished, be the player with the most pairs to win! Contents: 40 cards, instructions. For 2 or more players, ages 4 and up.