Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
WC Wicked Cushions Velour Replacement Earpads for ATH M50X - Compatible with ATH M40X / M50XBT / HyperX Cloud 1 & 2 / SteelSeries Arctis 3/5 / 7 / 9X & Pro/Stealth 600 & More (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Installation: Detailed, step-by-step video will guide you through removing your old ear pads and installing your brand new Upgraded Replacement Ear Pads, making the entire process short and pain-free.
- Enhanced Comfort: Professional-grade PU leather combined with Velour is designed for long-term, crack-free durability. These extra thick pads are specifically designed for long-term comfort compatible with ATH m50 / m50x headphones.
- Enhanced Sound: Your old, beat up ear cushions are negatively affecting the sound performance of your headphones. These earpads comfortably conform to your ear, blocking out noise and dialing in the sound, so you can drift off into the beats.
- Rugged Durability: These replacement earpads were made to last for longer… We added stitching and reinforced it with glue on the inside seam to avoid splits and breaks. Extra thickness prevents your ear pads from becoming flat as time goes by.
- Compatible With Multiple Headphones: While these earpads are made specifically to fit the Audio Technica ATH M series, it does not stop them from fitting other known headphone models such as the HyperX Cloud series, Steelseries Arctis series, Turtle Beach Stealth Series and more... For a full list, scroll down for our compatibility chart.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hybrid Velour Replacement Ear Pads For Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Other Headphones by Wicked Cushions
The Perfect Fit
Only For The Following Models
We know you're wicked excited to outfit your headphones with your new Wicked Cushions Ear Pads for ATH M50X, so this will be brief. Not to sound like a broken record, but these cushions are mainly designed to fit the ATH-M Series, however, they will fit other models as well. Our innovative ear pads have been confirmed to seamlessly fit the following models ONLY:
- ATH M50X / M50 / M50XBT
- ATH M40 / M40X / M40FS
- ATH M30 / M30X / ATH M20X
- ATH MSR-7
- ATH WS660BT / ATH G1WL / ATH SR6 / ATH WS1100IS / ATH BPHS1
- STEELSERIES ARCTIS 1 / 1 WIRELESS / 3 / 5 / 7 / 7P / 7X / 7 WIRELESS / 9X / 9 WIRELESS / PRO / PRO WIRELESS / PRO GAMEDAC
- HyperX CLOUD 1 / CLOUD 2 / CLOUD 2 WIRELESS / CLOUD ALPHA / ALPHA S / CLOUD CORE / CLOUD STINGER / CLOUD FLIGHT / CLOUD MIX
- TURTLE BEACH STEALTH 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 600 GEN 2 / 700 GEN 1 / X12 / ATLAS / RECON SPARK / RECON 50 / 50P /
- RAZER KAIRA PRO / BLACKSHARK V2 X
- LOGITECH G PRO X / G PRO X WIRELESS
- MONOPRICE 8323
- SENNHEISER HD280
Thicker, Bigger, Better.
What Makes Us Different? The Wicked Way.
- Are your ears constantly squished against your head while using your ATH M50x Headphones? These state-of-the-art earpads are wicked thick and ergonomically designed so your ears will feel like they're on Cloud 9 when you're listening to your tunes.
- Don't your ears deserve to feel enveloped in cushiony comfort? Finally, the most common issue with the original Ear pads has been fixed by our Wicked team of headphone aficionados. Our replacement Ear Pads for ATH M50X have a significantly wider opening; providing your ears with that warm fuzzy feeling they deserve when busting out some tunes or chilling with a podcast!
- Let's talk about The Wicked Way. Have an issue or need some live step-by-step instruction? Please shoot us a line on social or email at any time. Our knowledgeable US-based team will get back to you in under 8 hours!
Your purchase can help us make a difference. Every month, we donate 10% of our profits to a different charity that's near and dear to our hearts. Our customers are like family to us, and we love to hear from you. If you have any suggestions/feedback or want to say hi, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Compare with similar items
These Earpads were made to be compatible with: ATH M50X / M50 / M50XBT ATH M40 / M40X / M40FS ATH M30 / M30X ATH M20X ATH MSR-7 STEELSERIES ARCTIS 3 / 5 / 7 / PRO / PRO WIRELESS HyperX CLOUD 1 / CLOUD 2 / CLOUD ALPHA / CLOUD STINGER / CLOUD FLIGHT TURTLE BEACH STEALTH 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 / X12 / ATLAS MONOPRICE 8323 The full package contains: - Made from extra-thick, comfort-fit memory foam - Includes (2) ear pads - enhances sound performance & quality - No-tool installation in less than 5 minutes - Pads equipped with inside stitching reinforced with glue
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pads themselves seem decent enough. They fit well. They weren't too hard to put on. They're way more comfortable than the original pads. They block external noise well. Just gotta get rid of that mesh.
By James L on July 27, 2020
As far as enhancing the bass tones, I suggest for those buying these for their ATH-X's to make sure to take the extra loose damper layer that is in the original factory headphone, and add it in these pads. This will help reduce the piercing high ends and give it a bit more bass sound register like the original pads without muting subtle and distinct instrumental tones. Overall, these are very comfortable and I would rate these a 4.5 only for the two reasons listed above, if WC fixed those 2 things definitely a 5 star... these are a really good pad and I would recommend purchasing them if for no other reason than to get rid of the factory pads. I have been able to listen and enjoy my music and audio books for longer periods of time with no headaches.
-----fit my headphones well. (a bit looser than stock, but they haven't slipped off or anything)
-----Well packaged and arrived in great shape
-----Very comfortable: I don't sweat on them and the material is soft enough to mold to my head without compacting too much
-----Sound quality is equal or better to stock. I didn't notice any big improvement, aside from sealing to my head a bit better cutting out outside noise. These will not negatively impact performance however.
-----The cloth material does pick up a lot of dust which doesn't look spectacular. Not much you can do about it, but you may want to take them off periodically and wipe them down/vacuum them off.
Overall, I don't think these are good enough that you NEED to upgrade out of the box, but once the old ones wear out or you don't like the feeling, these will step right up and give you some great results. Had these for 2 months, so far it's been pretty smooth sailing with them.
Top reviews from other countries
- The pads shipped quickly, had good packaging, and were easy to install.
- For the price, build quality is higher than expected. They are decent-quality pads; well-made from good materials.
- In use, the pads are moderately more comfortable than the stock ATX-m50 pads. I particularly found them better when wearing them for over an hour: my ears didn't get as hot and sweaty and I generally noticed them less than the stock pads over lengthy sessions.
- These pads preserve the highs and mids very well. Highs are clear but not overblown at higher volume, and mids are present and natural. The LOWS, HOWEVER:
- I did not expect the pads to have such a dramatic effect on the sound. Lower sound is just... gone. On movies and video games, I found the sound a little 'weak', but not too distracting. Music, on the other hand? It was difficult to enjoy any music with bass. Want to groove to that never-ending bass line in "Ain't No Mountain High"? Too bad, can't hear it. That valley ain't low enough. "King Kunta" sounds like they replaced the kick drum with a toddler slapping a pillow.
- Sound isolation is between fine and not great. Not nearly as good as the stock pads, but enough to block out a running fan. Wear these on the bus and you'll have to crank it enough that others will hear your music.
Trying these out really made me realize how carefully crafted and balanced the ATX-50s are. For such a balanced sound, changes to the acoustic environment can have drastic impacts on the soundstage. To potential buyers: don't expect a big change in comfort without a big change in sound.
If you only listen to podcasts and think dancing is a sin, I would recommend these pads.
I use Arctis Pro Wireless and these blow the standard earpads out of the water.
The Hybrid Velour cups fit and feel great over your ears and provide amazing sound isolation.
The firmness of the cups is enough to keep your headset attached very snug and secure, while also being soft enough to not cause any discomfort. Even through long multi hour sessions.
Reviewed in Mexico on March 29, 2021