VariDesk Pro Plus 30 by Vari - Height-Adjustable Standing Desk - Stand Up Desk Converter - (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 SPACIOUS TIERS: The Pro Plus 30 standing desk holds your desktop, laptop and notepad on the top tier (30” x 12.5”), and it holds a keyboard, mouse, and even your coffee on the keyboard tier below.
- ERGONOMIC MOVEMENT: Our special rowing-lift raising mechanism with its up-and-back movement allows you to use the power from your lower half – leaving your back in a neutral state/healthy posture/straight and strong.
- QUALITY: Built with a heavy, weighted base and high-quality materials so it remains sturdy and stable at any of its 11 height settings. The patented, spring-loaded lift was designed and tested for your safety and ease.
- SIMPLE: This desk was created to pop out of the box and onto your work surface. You’ll be up and working more productively in no time.
- TRUSTWORTHY: When you buy through Vari, you get our 30-day risk-free guarantee – which means you can be sure you’ll love your desk. And don’t forget our fantastic 5-year limited warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As the creator of the world’s leading sit-stand desk solution, Vari sets the standard in quality. We're proud to offer superior products that are designed in the United States and produced to meet the highest industry standards.
- Our desktop converters feature a heavy weighted base for stability, thicker gauge steel, and a durable 3D laminate finish.
- The VariDesk rowing lift and spring-assisted lift can reduce the impact of raising your desk on your back. The dual-handle lift and patented foam-wrapped steel mechanism protect against pinch points.
- Enjoy space for your monitors, keyboard, and mouse or use the lower tier for your laptop.
- A weighted base means your VariDesk desktop converter will be stable and steady at any height, sitting or standing.
Upscale your Desktop
The ProPlus 30 gives you the ability to rise up to 17.5” off your desk and select among 11 different height settings.
Two-Tier Adjustable Design
Two-tier design has been engineered to give you a spacious upper display area for your laptop, monitor, or even dual-monitor setup. There's also a spacious lower keyboard/mouse deck.
Spring-assisted, dual-handle lift
The spring-loaded boost mechanism and dual-handle design make it super easy to lift, lower and adjust to any of the 11 height settings.
Shop the Complete Active Work Space!
Compare with similar items
The House of Trade Standing Desk | Desk Riser Classic Stand Up Desk | 32 in Wide Fits 2 Monitors with Retractable Keyboard Tray (Black, 32" Wide)
Vari Cube Plus Series – Height Adjustable Standing Desk Converter – Stand Up Desk for Dual Monitors and Cubicles (Cube Plus 48)
Flexpro Power 36 Inch Electric Standing Desk - Electric Height Adjustable Stand up Desk by Award Winning Stand Steady - Holds 2 Monitors (Black) (36")
VersaDesk Power Pro Corner - 36" Electric Height-Adjustable Standing Desk - Sit to Stand Desktop with Keyboard and Mouse Tray - Black
|Sold By||Vari.||The House of Trade||Vari.||Stand Steady||Versa Inc|
|Item Dimensions||30.00 x 26.75 x 4.25 inches||32.00 x 24.00 x 6.50 inches||48.03 x 23.74 x 4.50 inches||23.50 x 36.00 x 19.00 inches||36.00 x 23.00 x 20.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Next I spoke with one of our ergo experts (outside consultant) and he specifically recommended this Varidesk model. His opinion is that it is one of the best for the money. Here's why I'm a big fan:
1. Well packed. Came out of the box easily with no damage.
2. No assembly! Just remove packing material and put it on your work surface.
3. Very sturdy and well designed. The spring mechanism makes adjusting from sitting to standing simple and smooth. I often have a cup of hot coffee sitting on the stand when I adjust it - no worry of spilling because it moves so smoothly.
4. Lot's of positions. The unit easily 'freezes' at many heights. I'm 6'1" and it is plenty tall with more room to go up.
5. More work space! I compared this unit to the Ergotron WorkFit-S 33-341-200. My wife's company uses the Ergotron so I was able to go in after hours and play with one. While the Ergotron is a high-quality unit and seems to serve the purpose well, it pretty much has only enough work space to hold your keyboard and mouse. But this Varidesk model has room for a notebook (great for taking notes during calls), keyboard, mouse, and tons of additional room to spare - hence my hot coffee. The Ergotron also requires that you clamp it to the front of your desk. Simple enough. But for me that meant limitation in the front to back positioning. I like that the Varidesk can be placed anywhere on the desktop, allowing flexibility in front to back positioning.
Varidesk is a winner. One of my favorite purchases in a while. BTW, my back feels WAY better these days. :-)
The desk is not as steady as I expected. My monitor shakes as I type. That's pretty annoying, but I may be able to get used to it. I'm not sure yet.
The desk doesn't go as high as I'd like. I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall. I'd like the keyboard to be at least 2-3 inches higher than it is. No adjustment is possible, so I'll have to improvise something. Otherwise, my wrists are bent backward at an uncomfortable angle.
Overall, I rate this an "OK". It's not great, but it's better than what I had before (which was nothing). I expected better than "OK" for $325.