|Item Weight||10.49 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.83 x 11.34 x 6.46 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||48002|
Vari Single-Monitor Arm - Full-Motion Spring - Easy Installation
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBLE: VESA-standard compatible and fits all Vari desks, tables, and desktop converters
- ADJUSTABLE: 360 degrees of rotation allows vertical monitor alignment
- EASY: Installs in minutes with included tools so you can get back to work faster
- ORGANIZED: Easily organize any cords or cables with a built-in cable management clip
- COMPLETE WORKSPACE: Complete your home or office workspace with Vari products and accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As the creator of the world’s leading sit-stand desk solution, Vari sets the standard in quality. We're proud to offer superior products that are designed in the United States and produced to meet the highest industry standards.
- A Vari monitor arm lifts up your screen to increase your desk space for improved posture and productivity.
- Top-mounted installation takes only minutes and tension adjustment makes moving monitors effortless.
- Monitor arm holds up to 19.8 lb (9 kg), is fully articulating, and rotates 360 degrees, so you can move your screen to meet your needs.
- Vari single-monitor arms are VESA-compatible and come with a universal desk clamp so you can use them with any setup.
19.8 lb Weight Limit
Shop the Complete Active Work Space!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of the keyboard being off center, I have positioned the monitors left of center as well. The left monitor hangs over the left desk edge about 3" while the right monitor is maybe 1-2" inside the right edge of the desk. I highly recommend the dual monitor arm if you are doing dual monitor -- it keeps the monitors at a good distance and clears up a ton of desk space.
The monitor arms are very easy to set up -- basically it's good to go out of the box with minor assembly and a bit of tightening with the included allen wrench. Included are some velcro cable ties which take care of all cable management needs very nicely. The monitor arm has cable management built in to its physical construction, so it is a dream. The articulation of the arms is easy, yet sturdy. I recommend this for any dual monitor Varidesk setup (it would probably work well with non-Varidesk as well).
I also bought the Varidesk anti-fatigue active mat (with the lip around the front and sides). It is a bit on the firm side, but the raised lips give you plenty of options to vary your stance to avoid fatigue associated with a static position. I would also recommend it.