|Item model number||STAND-V102F|
|Item Weight||10.38 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.6 x 12 x 5 inches|
VIVO Full Motion Dual Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand VESA Mount with Articulating Double Center Arm Joint | Holds 2 Screens up to 30 inches (STAND-V102F)
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS 13" TO 30" SCREENS - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13" to 30” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm back side mounting holes. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arms offer -45° to +45° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Double center arm joints allow additional articulation for flexible monitor placement.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - Made of solid steel, the 15" x 11" base provides stability for your monitor setup. Warning: If the monitors are pulled too far forward or backward beyond the stand's center of gravity, it will cause stability issues. Features underside padding to protect your desk from scratches.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with removable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly, and cable management clips are included for a clean and organized display.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Increase efficiency with free-standing dual monitor mount (STAND-V102F) from VIVO! Place your screen at a more ergonomic position while you work to enjoy a comfortable setup. With extra long monitor arms and fluid articulation, finding the optimal viewing angle is easy. High-grade steel and aluminum along with the heavy-duty base give the stand a solid construction, ensuring your monitors will be kept in a comfortable and secure position. The stand is VESA compatible (75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting patterns) and supports the majority of 13" to 30" monitors on the market. Two 32" screens will fit, but with very limited screen positioning. All of the necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new stand assembled and improving viewing angles in no time!
Finding the ideal viewing angle is a breeze with full articulation on both arms. The fluidity allows easy adjustment for just the right monitor position, and you can place your screen in either portrait or landscape orientation at the touch of a hand. The center post bracket is also height adjustable along the main pole for an ergonomic level that fits your viewing height.
CLEAR DESK SPACE
Win back desk space by elevating two monitors off of the table surface. This creates more room to work and helps you achieve a more organized layout. The free-standing steel base provides excellent stability for both monitors held within the center of gravity.
Our love for building started long before 2003, but that’s the year that VIVO’s founder brought the team together. And we still love to build...creating solutions that enhance the workplace and having so much fun along the way!
HERE'S THE DEAL
We use thoughtfulness and creativity in each ergonomic design, and ultimately it’s how that design helps you succeed that matters. Every office should have access to promoting an active work life, and we can help make that happen.
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK
Have additional questions about our product? Our prompt and friendly team would love to help you find the solution that works for your setup. We know you’ll enjoy using our product as much as we enjoyed designing it for you!
ERGONOMIC SOLUTIONS FOR AN ACTIVE AND HEALTHY WORK LIFE.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Previous models were great! Very solid mounts that I will miss for sure.
Shame on you VIVO for lowering your product quality with this inferior model! Avoid the STAND-V102F like the plague!
It appears they still sell the STAND-V002P, this one does not need the vertical adjustment mechanism because the arms do not slump!
1. There are 3 screws that connect the base to the vertical pipe/rod. One of the screw female thread hole had a small welding metal drop, which prevented the screw to go in. I had to take a hammer and a screw driver to chisel the metal droplet out. It was a small metal drop that might have fallen near the thread when the welding was done on the rod. Did not take much time, but my hassle could have been lesser if quality control was in place.
2. One of the monitor mounting connector was fitted the opposite way. I had to unscrew that connector and fit it the right way so monitor swivel tightness can be done from the outer side.
3. The height of each monitor cannot be adjusted separately. Both monitors will remain at the same height.
Now on the Pros:
1. All parts are metal and very sturdy.
2. Base is heavy and sturdy but will not stand upright if you fit only one monitor on one side.
3. I've put a 27" and a 25" monitor on it and if I try to push the vertical rod with force, the entire table shakes but the base doesn't even lift a bit. So it is extremely stable.
4. Cable management is superb. I have loads or cables behind the monitors but the cable management adapters/connectors could get it all in and hide the cables properly.
5. The base can sit 1.5 inches from the wall and can take 2 27" monitors with hardly any gap between the monitors.
6. The swivel friction can be adjusted .
Edit: Not going to change my review, but one thing that is extremely annoying and a fail on the part of the engineer(s) is that the bolt for the adjustment for forward and rear tilt on the left arm is on the inside of the arm. Having to reach over the arm of the stand and the monitor both simultaneously to tighten and loosen the bolt that enables the monitor to tilt forward or backward is extremely troublesome. On the right arm this is not an issue, because the bolt head is on the outside so you simply can reach around the side to tighten or loosen the bolt. Being a mechanic, I fortunately have the tools. I was able to use a long handle ratchet with a hex socket to tighten/loosen the bolt on the left arm. I really do not feel like the included hex tool is adequate for this adjustment and you will be cursing the engineer(s) in no time if you try to get the monitor to sit level without a good ratchet and hex socket. I would also strongly suggest you have a small plastic level to check the monitors as you make your adjustments to get the monitor to sit level, because the bolt has to be very tight and will have a tendency to droop slightly if it is not tightened adequately. If I had to guess, I'd say I used approximately 30 to 40 ft-lbs of torque on the bolts that control the monitors ability to tilt.
Top international reviews
From time to time, the angles of the monitors have to be reset but this happens over months.
I would buy again.
After receiving the stand earlier today, it shows some signs of previous owners, and lack of build quality as some of the screws looked stripped, as well as the stand arms are not level. After some playing, and fidgeting, the closest I can get my two monitors to line up with this stand are about a half inch apart in height (using the fine height adjustment screws, one at it's lowest and the other at it's highest. Problem is worse when the fine adjustment screws are set even). There also seams to be some lack in security for the monitors as the rotation screws are very loose and do not keep the monitor in place, just the vibrations coming through my desk seam to be enough to cause the monitor to start rotating.
Overall: For 50 dollars, it is a mediocre stand. Would work in a warehouse or somewhere where the aesthetics/or some of the above described features might not matter as much. For someone's office, where people would be coming in/out frequently, or there is a lot of movement, I would suggest against it as there is too much that can go wrong. Also, if you are someone like my self that prefers things to be neat & organized right on point, the height difference between the two monitors would become quite annoying.
Planning to test for a short period of time, but ultimately planning to return and search for a better product.