Vegan Burger (9 Patties) - Veggie Six
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TASTIEST. VEGAN BURGER. EVER. Who said that burgers are reserved for meat eaters only? We’re here to make you think differently! Our amazing, all-natural vegan burger mix will help you enjoy yummy, vegetable-filled burger patties, consistent with your strict vegan or paleo diet.
- ALLERGEN FREE: You know, as well as we do, that the key to good vegan food is purity. We are proud to offer you a vegan burger mix, which is FREE of Soy, Nuts, GMO- ingredients, as well as gluten. Our mix is ideal for anyone with gluten intolerance or gluten sensitivities, or those looking to eliminate gluten-foods from their daily nutritional intake and reap the benefits of a gluten-free diet!
- HEALTHFUL VEGGIE MIX: Brimming with natural, organic vegetables, our burger mix contains vegan diet staples, such as mushrooms, rice, black and pinto beans, leeks, potatoes, delightful bell peppers, tomatoes and more! A perfect source of carbs and nutritious, plant fiber, our burger mix will become your new vegan cooking staple!
- 110 CALORIES PER SERVING!: Enjoy a delicious burger patty and revel in a low-cal, quick comfort meal! Our Veggie Six Mix comes in an airtight-sealed pouch, making it perfect for camping, hiking and backpacking, as well as for emergency supply vegan food stockpiling, should you live in areas particularly affected by storms, tornados and power outages.
- JUST ADD WATER: It’s really that simple! Once your Veggie Six Mix arrives, you’re only MINUTES away from enjoying the best vegan burger you ever had! Get Now The Best, All-Natural Vegan Burger Mix On Amazon!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these digital items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Veggie Six Mix: Low-Cal, All Natural Vegan Burger Patties Made Easy!
Whether you have recently taken up a vegan lifestyle, or are a life-long vegan, you are well aware of the struggle: fast food chains offer limited and at times, zero vegan burger options.
And when they do – you can never be sure that your burger patty is free of any harmful additives, preservatives, or allergens, such as soy, nuts, GMO-ingredients and gluten.
Fear No More.
The Veggie Six Mix is here to help you enjoy a 100% vegan burger, any time you crave it!
There’s Nothing Like A Vegan Burger
It all starts with a hearty base of vegetables, rice and beans.
Then, our fresh-out-the-garden veggies - tomatoes, bell peppers, celery, potatoes, carrots and onions – add depth and unique flavor, making each bite a gourmet vegan experience, which will have you crave for MORE!
Wholesome Vegan Food
Nutritious, easy to prepare, 100% Vegan.
There’s really no other burger mix on the market that can rival Veggie Six Mix’s quality and taste.
Vegan Burger is a foolproof choice for toddler picky-eaters, as well as for healthy meals on-the-go for outdoors enthusiasts, while hiking or camping.
Try It Out Today – And We’re Confident You’ll Love It As Much As We Do!
Don’t Waste Another Minute!
Click Add To Cart NOW Before We Run Out Of Stock Again!
Flavor: Veggie Six
Oats, Pinto Beans, Black Beans, Carrots, Bell Peppers, Celery, Potatoes, Organic Brown Rice, Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Salt.
Combine 1 cup mix and 2/3 cup hot water, stir, let stand 5-8 minutes, stir, form into 3 medium or 2 large patties 3/8" thick. Saute in a prepared pan 6-8 minutes on each side.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But the flavor is kinda oat-floury and bland, so I added some diced fresh jalapeño.
For less mushiness, I found it better to bake on parchMent paper in the oven, rather than the skillet method.
Then when I was making a second batch, with added spices, I came across an unidentifiable object. On close examination I tried to convince myself that it was a very tough mushroom stem, but I could not cut it. It just bounced back, so by that time I was freaked out and dumped the whole thing.
This is my first bag of this variety of the Vegan Burger Mix. Overall, I really liked them.
I would recommend making sure to eat these with buns, vegetables and condiments like mustard, ketchup etc.. The taste isn't bag but there isn't enough "punch". I ended up pouring on some Worcestershire and it added some "punch" to the mix.
Word to the wise, this is a little sticky when making the patties. Which is a good thing that they stick together but sticks to everything!
Also, I would recommend pan frying in olive oil on medium heat.
The second time I made them, I added some oats (not the instant). These patties turned out wonderful.