|Brand Name||1 BY ONE|
|Item Weight||3.88 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 12.3 x 5.7 inches|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
2020 [New Version] Outdoor TV Antenna - 1byone 720°Omni-Directional Reception TV Antenna Built-in Amplifier Enhance UHF for Home/RV/Attic/Marine Up to 150 Miles with 32ft Coax Cable Free HDTV Channels
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- 📺【720°Omni-Directional Reception Digital HDTV Antenna】- Note:The packaging of this product was printed 360 ° due to operational error, it should be a 720° omnidirectional antenna.Enhance UHF signal reception. Pick up more signals from all directions, no rotating or pointing needed. No signal blind zone. Perfect for home, outdoor, attic, RV and marine used. Enjoy your favorite channels without a monthly bill!
- 📺【Built-in Pre-Amplifier and 4G LTE Filter】- Allows you to boost signal right at the antenna, and removes interference and channel loss caused by 4G mobiles phone signals,making up for signal loss from long cable runs and splitters.According to signal range, the amplifier enlarges suitable multiples to ensure the coverage extension.
- 📺【Easy Installation with Minimum Effort】- Cool UFO design perfectly matches your different styles from positioning of attic to wall mounting,included 32ft RG6U coaxial cable makes it easy to place the amplified HDTV antenna in high-reception areas. No need to worry about local weather as it’s made of moisture-proof and flame retardant materials.
- 📺【Up to 150 Miles+ Long Range】- Built-in an upgraded intelligent IC chip,which enables you to watch what you want with high definition for free, pushes in more vivid colors,stunning sound and clearer picture. Improve better reception than the old version. Please first find out where the local broadcast towers are in your area.
- 📺【Customer Satisfaction Service】- All 1byone TV antennas come with 90-Day Full refund and 24-month with friendly customer service. If you have any issues with reception, contact us and we will provide full technical support to get your issues solved quickly. We meticulously prepared them for you buying pleasure,we are the right choice of you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your Best TV Companion - 1byone Omni-Directional Reception Outdoor TV Antenna 150 Miles Long Range
Our outdoor tv antenna is compact, easy to set up and omni-directional so it receives more signals from all direction,committed to providing the best value for everyone while spending less money.
1byone Antenna allows you to pick up local news all for free. The UFO design is built with superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions. With a range of up to 150 miles, enhance VHF signal reception, the 1byone antenna is ideal for solving challenging outdoor antenna placement requirements.
What You Receive:
1x Antenna with Built-in amplifier
1x Power Supply Box
1x Power Adapter 12V 200mA
1x Mounting Clampls 2 Sets
1x Mounting Crews 4 Sets
1x 32ft. Coaxial Cable with Waterproof Kit
1x 5ft. Coaxial Cable from Power Box to TV
1x Instruction Manual
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance to your local broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit "tvfool" or similar sites and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and placing your antenna for the best results.
High-Quality Coaxial Cable
The premium coaxial cable consists of a solid center conductor, dielectric insulation, 3 layers of aluminum shielding and durable PVC outer layer. Durable construction protects against Electromagnetic Interference and Radio Frequency Interference, resulting in the best picture quality and consistent performance.
Crystal Clear Filter Technology
4K and 1080P HDTV reception ensure that you always have the highest quality content.The new 4G LTE technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
Compare with similar items
The packaging of this product was printed 360 ° due to operational error, in fact, it is a 720° omnidirectional antenna.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BTW, I paid full price and don't have any ties to company.
Mounted this in the attic using a scrap piece of 1" PVC pipe that I drilled holes in and screwed to a rafter. Connected using a 25' roll of pre-assembled RG-6 cable that I had laying around from some other long-forgotten home theater project.
I don't know if it made any difference, but I grounded the bracket to the house electrical ground wire to help prevent reduce any 60Hz influence since there is a lot of wiring in the attic near the attic location. I also, of course, take pains to ground anything that is near the pool. I don't have any interference, so maybe it helped.
I was able to easily screw it into the fascia board on my roof and I like the fact that the cable line attaches to the antenna from underneath the unit as I live in a high rain area (Florida).
I would definitely recommend this antenna.
Top international reviews
An indoor antenna will never be as effective as an outdoor antenna, since the walls of the building weaken the signal. The number of channels you'll get depends more on where you live (how close to the broadcast tower) and where in the house you put the antenna. If there is "a lot of house" between the antenna and the broadcast tower, you won't pull in as many signals. Best to put it as high up in the house as you can, ideally on a wall or window facing your tower.
In our case the antenna is meant to service a basement TV. We have it mounted in a basement window just above ground level, in a crowded urban environment about 10 km from the CN Tower. Despite other houses and garages blocking the view of the tower from this window, we still get about 7-8 channels (CBC, Radio-Canada, Global, CTV, TV Ontario, CityTV, and a couple of ethnic channels).