3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Victrola Navigator 8-in-1 Classic Bluetooth Record Player with USB Encoding and 3-Speed Turntable Bundle with Victrola Wooden Stand for Wooden Music Centers with Record Holder Shelf, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: Features 3-speed turntable, Bluetooth connectivity, USB player, CD player, cassette player, FM radio with analog tuner, and 3.5mm aux-in
- Product 1: Record from vinyl to MP3 (Mac/PC software and USB cable included)
- Product 1: Built-in stereo speakers
- Product 1: RCA output (RCA cable included) and headphone jack
- Product 2: Companion piece for all victrola wooden music centers
- Product 2: Real wood construction
- Product 2: Conveniently stores over 50 vinyl records
- Product 2: Easy assembly; no tools required
- 8-in-1 ENTERTAINMENT CENTER – With vintage looks & modern features, this turntable plays and records your Vinyls to MP3 (Mac/PC software and USB cable included). It has a CD & cassette player, FM radio, Bluetooth, Aux & headphone jack for audio streaming from your smartphone
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED – Features a volume knob, FM tuner and easy click buttons for input select, power, play/pause/forward/rewind, eject, program, shuffle, repeat, and a full function remote control
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS – Extend the sound by connecting external speakers or an amplifier via the RCA Line outputs. For personal listening, plug your headphones into the headphone jack
- Companion piece for all victrola wooden music centers
- Real wood construction
- Conveniently stores over 50 vinyl records
- Easy assembly; no tools required
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Victrola Navigator 8-in-1 Classic Bluetooth Record Player with USB Encoding and 3-speed Turntable
The Victrola 8-in-1 Wood Record Player combines modern technology with a classic nostalgic design. Perfect for vinyl lovers with its 3-speed turntable, but also features a CD, cassette and radio. Stream music from your tablet or MP3 using Bluetooth, or record from vinyl to Mp3!
Victrola Wooden Stand for Wooden Music Centers with Record Holder Shelf, Black
Create a classic centerpiece for your living room with the Victrola wooden stand with record holder. With its elegant real wood construction, it's the perfect compliment for all Victrola wooden music centers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you look at other vintage record players from other vendors, you'll find similar stories. Sadly, I believe that since vinyl record players are not mass produced like they used to be 40 or 50 years ago, there simply isn't the expertise available to build quality vinyl record players anymore. Therefore, you'll find comments like mine scattered throughout multiple reviews on Amazon for record players distributed from multiple manufacturers. Back when I was a kid, a record player would last forever - the turntable would never just stop turning. Unfortunately, in 2018 - the same care is simply not put into manufacturing these types of devices - most likely because the demand for them is very niche and small. Very sad for those of us who still enjoy vinyl. However, I would be more understanding if the customer service was better. Unfortunately, these companies will sell you a record player and then cross their fingers hoping that the until plays without a hitch until after the warranty period expires. If it doesn't, they make it as inconvenient as possible for you to return it in the hopes that you'll just give up.
With that said, I would never discourage anyone from purchasing a record player like this because I understand the love that folks like us have for old vinyl records. Just be aware - customer service is the key with these companies because, as my dad used to say, "They just don't make them like they used to".
All 8 functions tested and work great
I can convert albums/cassette/CD to digital through USB and play in my car, on my PC, or anywhere.
AM and FM work perfectly with small single wire antenna. None of my other radio units have worked in this location - especially AM
Looks amazing - I got the white model
Multiple options for Auxiliary inputs (though I have not tried these)
External headphone output could also be used for small speakers
Easy to pair with my iPhone in < 60 sec via Bluetooth and played songs stored on my phone instantly.
Remote control does just about everything with mute button for answering phone calls, etc
Can save a fortune converting old media to digital without expensive outsourcing
Phonograph comes with 3 extra needles if needed (photo lower right)
Sound through speakers is acceptable, but not great - might try external options, but I'm happy with sound right now
Due to it's nostalgic design the power on/off and tuning/preset radio options must be done by hand rather than on remote
Bottom line, this was one of my best purchases on Amazon. Pros completely outweigh the Cons and I'm using it nearly every day
The am/fm radio is really nice and clear even in this three story apartment building I'm in which acts like the Bermuda triangle and can't get a signal out with my phone to save my life sometimes.
The bluetooth works excellently and quick. (Note: the Aviator will show up as, "Wooden music player" or something along those words.)
The cd player works which is all I can really say on that subject because I played, like, two disc on it but it works nonetheless and reads even clear, black, blue cd backs.
Haven't tried the cassette player yet. I'll add onto this later when I get some cassettes to play some day.
And the big one. The vinyl player. It comes with a little first startup manual laid across the platter. So setting it up was easy. It plays all speeds like it says it should. I tried 33 1/3 LP's, 45's, and 78's. It comes with a tonearm lift so that's nice so you don't have to just drop it. The platter doesn't skip and the needle reads clearly. Now of course the quality of the needle some audiophiles will say, "Eck! Ceramic garbage! Destroy your records!". Like, okay, sure probably they do but I just wanted something that works and doesn't actually destroy your records like Crosley's record players. It's good, good for casual vinyl players that just want to play some of their old records, and new ones occasionally. It's actually not bad.
Also the packaging was something else. In a good-ish way. Came in four boxes and the box with the record player in it was protected with foam braces and air bags. The vinyl player has a transport screw the tone arm was secured with a wire and foam block and plastic clip to hold it to the resting arm and the platter was held stiff with a foam block pressed down to it. I'd recommend holding onto these foam pieces just for future reasons. The needle was protected with a plastic cover. They supply three extra replacement needles and a microfiber cloth. A manual included with a remote. The remote did not come with batteries. The remote acted funny at first with the volume not going up or down without first going down once before going up in volume and vice versa. The knob for the volume on the console is weird it's molded with a arrow and a printed - to + picture but the knob you might have to twist it around all the way twice to turn it from 20 to 0 volume because, I don't know, oversight?
Top reviews from other countries
Tuning into a station on the FM receiver is not great. The dial is sensitive. Having said that, listening to FM was not the purpose of the purchase so this is not an issue for us.
The recording procedure came as a bit of a surprise to us. We had hoped for a simple "plug 'n' play", i.e., plug in a USB drive, play a tape or record and the music is recorded onto the USB. But, it is more complex than that. A CD is provided to install software (Audacity) on your computer, then you must use the provided cable to connect the Navigator to the USB port on the computer. Your music is then converted to MP3 on your computer. From there, it can be loaded onto a CD or thumb drive.
The recording process should not be an issue for me, but may be for some who are not computer literate. The CD format for the software could be an issue for those who do not have a CD drive in their computer. As it was I have to transfer the files from the CD to a USB drive and then to my laptop. Instructions for using Audacity are on both the CD as well as the Audacity website.
All in all, I would say this unit offers good value for the price (under CAD$200.00).